Customer Service Representative (up to $21/hr)
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 19, 2019
We are currently hiring for our Customer Experience Rep position
and we want you to join our team today! Are you looking for a
career with a great culture and a company as a TOP 3 best in
Fortune 500 companies! Comcast is hiring!
We are looking to hire Customer Service Representatives in our
state of the art call center. You will be responsible for
facilitating and maintaining interactions with customers and
establishing rapport to promote the Comcast culture and commitments
to the customer base while promoting products and
services.--Starting pay is $13.44/hour. This position has a huge
opportunity for commission based on selling success- our average
agent makes $7/hr in commission!
GREAT PERKS AND AWESOME BENEFITS THAT START DAY ONE:
- Ongoing paid training
- Opportunities for promotion
- Relocation to other sites possible across the USA
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc. (Benefits start on first
day of employment)
- Paid Time Off- Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating Holidays
(168 hours of PTO after first 90 days)
- Paid Courtesy Services (Cable, High Speed Internet, and reduced
prices on Comcast Digital Voice, OnDemand and Home
- Tuition Reimbursement--
- Comfortable and state of the art work space
- Fundamental understanding of competitive environment.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems
(knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information
and knowledge to customer situations.
- Ability to demonstrate functional skill in communicating and
explaining basic account information to the customer including
their billing statement, products and services, with focus on
first-call resolution, retaining revenue, and building
- Seek opportunities--to identify products and services--that can
be sold to the customer.
- Overcome concerns, resolving customer concerns through active
listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving.
- Has a keen awareness of company policies and procedures while
applying sound judgment within scope.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and
high- transaction environment, with the ability to maintain
composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or
- Demonstrates ability to achieve established sales goals and
- High focus on attendance and must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Training offered on a regular basis for career
- Ability to work independently but seeks leadership support when
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face
to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be
able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen,
keyboard, and mouse.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Retail/hospitality/sales experience preferred
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive
innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online
experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety
of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action /
Drug-Free workplace employer.
Keywords: Comcast, Colorado Springs , Customer Service Representative (up to $21/hr), Sales , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!