Front Desk / Patient Services Rep
Company: Surgery Partners
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 27, 2023
DescriptionThe Front Desk / Patient Services Rep will:
1. Greet patients upon arrival and check patients in on a daily
2. Collect all co-pays/ coinsurances and back balances from
patients if applicable.
3. Obtain photo ID and insurance card to be scanned into
4. Verify and set correct insurance to the chart in Next Gen for
5. Attach correct billing data to each encounter at check in and
resolve each claim edit as applicable at check out.
6. Check patients out as needed to assist with patient flow.
7. Ensure that applicable procedures/studies are scheduled/preop
instructions are given
8. Prepare deposits, and ensure deposits are taken to the bank in a
9. Prepare end of day packet and upload according to SOX approved
10. Create new patient chart in the computer system upon patient's
11. Send all paperwork to appropriate departments via inter-office
12. Book appointments in scheduling system when applicable.
13. Confirm appointments for the following business day as
14. Ensure procedure scheduling is being completed by the front
15. Assist with office duties that can be performed at the check
10 Assist with maintaining a pristine, professional office.
11 Maintain a neat and clean work environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required. College degree a
- Two years minimum front office experience in a medical
- $18.00 - $21.00 per hour, based on skill and experience
For Benefit Eligible Roles, Standard Benefits include:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision benefits
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Additional optional benefits
EducationHigh School (required)
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Colorado Springs , Front Desk / Patient Services Rep, Sales , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!