Front Desk Agent
Company: Sun Hill Properties, Inc.
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 23, 2023
As the 'face' of the front desk and the first point of contact for
guests, always maintain a welcoming and hospitable
- Find it easy to acknowledge guests and team members with a
- Confirm all details of the reservation upon check-in, make sure
all amounts are correct, and ask for any special requests. Inform
the guest about all amenities of the hotel and wish them a great
- Always abide by the security procedures without exception.
- Genuinely pay attention to all guest feedback. Always ask how
their stay was upon checkout and write down any items that need to
be fixed/done better and inform management accordingly.
- Frequently check arrivals and departures of the day to make
sure everything is up-to-date, rooms are assigned correctly, no
requests are missed, and room inventory is good.
- Make 100% sure to abide by all personal hygiene rules. Avoid
eating food items that could cause body odor before work. Use
deodorant as necessary.
- Be well-groomed for men and use light makeup for women.
- Maintain a presentable, decent, and professional attitude at
all times. Be aware that the hotel team is constantly observed by
guests and coworkers.
- Make sure to receive all notes of the previous shift, read the
logbook, and make sure to note down and follow up with all requests
from guests, vendors, and coworkers.
- Do not hesitate to call the manager in case of hesitancy about
an issue or need help.
- Count the front desk bank at the starting and end of the shift
to make sure it makes up the predetermined amount.
- Make sure the lobby, front desk, entrance, and office are clean
at all times. Wipe down all surfaces in the lobby regularly.
- Make sure the complimentary coffee station is clean, all items
are stocked, and the beverages are fresh.
- Complete all additional tasks given by management.
- High School diploma is required.
- Previous Hotel/Front Desk experience is preferred.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Ability to pull, push, lift 15-20 lbs if necessary.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed
appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/ or required articles
of clothing will be explained to you as part of the orientation
The work schedule is based on the demands of the business. AM, PM,
nights, overnights, weekends, and/or holiday availability are
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the
incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each
duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who
pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety
of themselves, other employees, or guests.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of
the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental
job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this
position. Employees will be required to perform any other
job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than an "at-will" employment relationship.
The statements in this job description are intended to represent
the key duties and level of work being performed. They are not
intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
This position is classified as non-exempt (per the Fair Labor
Standards Act) and is subject to overtime in accordance with
Federal and State Regulations.
Keywords: Sun Hill Properties, Inc., Colorado Springs , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!