Route Sales- Red Bull
Company: Red Bull
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 23, 2022
The *Account Sales Manager (ASM)* primary function is to perform
outside sales of product inventory while driving an assigned route
of accounts. The ASM is responsible for increasing product sales
and placement of product displays at all large and small format
"off premise" stores. ASM's are responsible for upselling
inventory, cooler space, and product displays. The primary role of
the ASM is to effectively service all customers in a safe,
productive and professional manner to Red Bull executional
* Manage the relationship with the customer contact for sale of Red
Bull products at assigned RBDC accounts.
* Manage Red Bull products in assigned RBDC accounts.
* Determine current and on going product needs at accounts and look
for ways to increase sales.
* Ensure that all Red Bull equipment is clean and in good working
* Perform outside sales functions.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Work under minimal supervision.
* Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships
with your customers to increase sales and selling space
* Evaluate all competitors' activities such as new launches and
price reductions and communicate with District Manager.
* Meet monthly key performance indicators (KPI's) focused on the
following areas: sales, distribution, pricing, display, new
accounts and other merchandising components.
* Build and protect the Red Bull brand through proper rotation to
ensure fresh product and set proper brand flow following Red Bull
* Increase inventory and diversity of products offered at each RBDC
assigned account while delivering fresh product and constantly
looking to improve in store branding.
* Collaborate with members of the RBNA Sales and DP Team's to
develop and execute programs.
* Work collaboratively across the organization and share best
practices. Act as a major contributor/leader among peer group.
* Build a diverse organization that reflects the marketplace; lives
to Red Bull's values and inspires team through effective
* Ensure the Branch Team understands and adheres to Company
standards and operating procedures.
* Maintain and grow the relationship with the customer contacts at
each RBDC assigned account.
*PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT*
Ability to stand, walk and sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
Regularly lift, move and place up to 25 pounds of inventory and/or
advertising displays as needed.
Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather
Regularly operate a motor vehicle in excess of 10,000 pounds.
Responsible for overall safety and safe operation of motor
Comply with all DOT physical and safety requirements
* High school diploma or GED required
* Excellent sales skills
* Good mathematical skills
* Organizational skills and the ability to develop and maintain
relationships with customer contracts
* Current driver's license with clean driving record and meet DOT
* Must be at least 21 years old
* DOT medical card required
*PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS*
* Preferred Prior Sales Experience
* Knowledge of the beverage market preferred
* Additional language skills an advantage
Red Bull Distribution Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender,
genetic information, national origin, disability, uniform service,
veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by
Federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,400.00 - $48,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
* beverage: 1 year (Preferred)
* route sales: 3 years (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Red Bull, Colorado Springs , Route Sales- Red Bull, Sales , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!