Rep, Sales - Military - $300 Bonus
Company: Acosta Sales & Marketing
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The Sales Rep is responsible for the in-house marketing,
promotion and sale of specified products, ranging from
perfume/fragrance products to electronics. This requires learning
about the detailed history of the products/companies and being
prepared and ready to communicate this to the customer as part of
the overall promotion. Based on a broad promotional concept, the
incumbent will use his/her own creativity in setting up and
designing necessary displays within specified locations.
Considerable point of sale interaction with the ultimate customer
is expected and required and the ability to significantly and
positively impact sales volume of the assigned product as a result,
is a fundamental expectation for this position.The incumbent(s) in
this position should exhibit the following Acosta values:People
Minded - Must show dignity and respect to all peopleIntegrity -
Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behaviorResults
Oriented - Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeedTrust
- Must be honest, sincere and confidentTeamwork - Must build
trusting relationshipsInnovation - Must progress through a
combination of creativity, common sense and visionBalance - Must
maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is
important in life. -Essential Functions:
- Positively impacting sales volume as a result of individual
in-house and point of sale involvement.
- Closing and selling the product at the display location or
encouraging the customer to add the product to their shopping
- Based on broad marketing guidelines, works with Acosta team and
store management in setting up and designing in-house (Exchange
facility) marketing, promotion and point-of-sale environment
conducive to enhanced product presentation and sales volume.
Considerable latitude is given to the incumbent in using his/her
- Professional, knowledgeable and enthusiastic communication and
interaction with the customer on a face to face basis, and/or, at
times, using audio/video equipment as part of the product
presentation, is part of the overall expectation.Work closely with
exchange management and develop good professional relationship to
ensure smooth and cooperative involvement in the marketing,
promotion and sale of product.
- May require some travel, product movement/placement.
- Other duties as assignedEducation Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GEDWork Experience Requirements:
- 1 year of experience in dealing with the public on a retail
sales level.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to comfortably interact with the public.
- Must have professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be very familiar with Excel and Word.
- Must be able to present to the public.Acosta Sales & Marketing
is an Equal Opportunity Employer - -By submitting your application
you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of
Conditions.US: -Canada: - -Payrate: $14.65
Keywords: Acosta Sales & Marketing, Colorado Springs , Rep, Sales - Military - $300 Bonus, Sales , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!