Customer Service Representative I
Company: Stewart Title of Minnesota
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
When you work at Stewart, you're part of a global real-estate
services company that helps make the dream of property ownership a
reality around the world. Whether we're providing residential and
commercial title insurance, closing and settlement services or
specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we deliver
comprehensive service, deep expertise and innovative customer
solutions by way of our direct operations, network of Stewart
Trusted Providers and family of companies. Join our team and
discover how Stewart Information Services Company (NYSE-STC)
impacts lives for the better. We do more than offer broad-scale
real-estate services and solutions; we provide the security for
building communities and dreams. More information can be found at ,
subscribe to the Stewart blog at or follow Stewart on Twitter
@stewarttitleco. Job Summary: Responsible for answering routine
questions and issues about products or services from internal and
external customers. Able to effectively resolve inquiries or
escalate concerns in a timely fashion. Frequently escalates more
complex custom complaints to more senior customer service
representatives. Job Roles:
- Responds to customer inquiries received by mail, telephone,
and/or through personal contacts.
- Operates computer terminal or personal computer to obtain
- Provides information about services, policies, and
- Handles almost any complaint or problem.
- Serves as a contact for customers.
- Records any issue that affects the customer and drives top
quartile customer satisfaction performance.
- Follow-ups on any delays in inquiry answers and keeps the
status up to date in system applications.
- Organizes paperwork from each inquiry/order and files following
- May remains available 24 hours per day for customers in order
to address any problems that may develop after work hours or during
- Serves as back-up for other Customer Service
- Other duties as assigned. Role Specific Knowledge:
- In lieu of customer service experience, in-depth knowledge of
the title industry, products and their applications is
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with
internal/external audiences and multiple organizational
- Must possess interpersonal skills; effectively build team
relationships with peers and cross functional co-workers.
- Initiative and drive for continuous improvement is
- Good PC skills with Microsoft Office products
- Must exhibit the ability to successfully multi-task and
- Must use judgment and tact. Education, Licensure, and
- Completion of a High School Diploma
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in customer service which
includes experience in title industry. Returning Job Seekers
Already have a candidate profile? Log in to access and update your
current profile to access and update your current profile. Stewart
Employees Stewart employees should access Careers through the
Stewart Point internal jobs database. Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer Stewart is committed to ensuring that its online
application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all
job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you
believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for
a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us via
email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Stewart Title of Minnesota, Colorado Springs , Customer Service Representative I, Sales , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!