Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Peraton is expanding its presence across the Space enterprise
bringing advanced concepts, space and cyber solutions, enterprise
systems and services delivery, and integrated operations to advance
our customers' missions and solve their most daunting challenges.
We are seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to join our team.
* Working as expert, conduct research and evaluate technical and
all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network
operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures
focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD
* Analyzes network events to determine the impact on current
operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory
capability and intent.
* Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events
based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of
classified and open source information.
* Correlates threat data from various sources.
* Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing
requirements and ensure maximum operations.
* Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence
methods and business processes.
* Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and
findings for senior US government intelligence and network
* Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 2+ years of experience, or a
Master's with 0-2 years of experience.
* Experienced with frequent use and application of technical
standards, principles and theories.
* Prior experience supporing cyber defense operations.
* Experience implementing DoD Cybersecuirty, STIG, and RMF.
* Maintain DoD 8570 compliance.
* Active Secret Security Clearance.
* Works under general supervision, providing solutions to technical
problems of moderate scope/complexity.
This position requires an active Secret security clearance.
Peraton provides innovative, reliable solutions to the nation's
most sensitive and mission-critical programs and systems. Peraton
has significant experience providing highly differentiated secure
communications, space, and technology solutions to key customers,
and has become a trusted partner on missions that are critical to
the security priorities of the United States. Capabilities include
complex software and technology services and solutions, as well as
end-to-end mission operations abilities, including Software Systems
Development, Cyber, Modeling & Simulation, Mission Operations,
Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), and Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRC)
/ Research & Development. The company is headquartered in Herndon,
VA, with approximately 3,500 employees across the U.S. and
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Colorado Springs , Cyber Security Analyst, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!