Company: Watermark Residential
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: March 17, 2019
When you enter Watermark on Union you will instantly recognize why it is the premier place to live in beautiful Colorado Springs. Located in one of the most favorable neighborhoods in the area, Briargate, you will be within minutes of Chapel Hills Mall, The Promenade Shop at Briargate, and I-25 easy access to Downtown Colorado Springs. Watermark on Union is proudly positioned in Academy School District No. 20, one of the top school districts in Colorado. Watermark on Union puts care and focus into the details. Every home has a modern, luxury feel with granite counter tops, dark wood cabinetry, over-sized islands, energy-efficient appliances, and more. Residents of Watermark on Union get to enjoy an included membership to our onsite, "wow-worthy" amenities, including a resort style pool equipped with cabanas, an all-inclusive 24-hour health club, and separate yoga and spinning rooms, a resident lounge with large, flat screen televisions and cozy seating, and a game room. An amazing new community that boasts a best in class living experience where our onsite team is dedicated to ensuring the neighbor experience is second to none. The community is seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician to help with the day-to-day maintenance. The person we are looking for will focus on a range of maintenance needs including readying apartments for leasing, work orders, small renovation projects, and emergency maintenance. This will be a full time 40- hour per week commitment. Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs regularly, perform corrective, preventative, and emergency maintenance. Must be able to complete work in occupied units and common areas. Conduct apartment turnover and renovation work to ready apartments for our residents. Maintenance Skills/Common tasks:
- Intermediate plumbing duties such as snaking and clearing stoppages, replacing fittings, p-traps, toilets, sinks, faucets, installing dishwashers, trouble-shooting leaks, changing water heater elements, etc.
- Intermediate electrical (when no license required) such as replacing fixtures and outlets, running wire mold, installing small wall heaters and range hood vents etc.
- Replace window screens, garbage disposals, blinds, kitchen and bath fixtures, hardware, and repair and troubleshoot appliances, install and repair cabinets, adjust doors etc.
- Painting of interior and exterior, cabinets, walls, fences, etc.
- Perform light carpentry and drywall repairs, cabinet installs, installing kitchen/ bath fans and medicine cabinets, etc.
- Assist with custodial work in common areas, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning windows, etc.
- Assist with landscape maintenance, and trash hauling as time permits. Qualifications:
- Education/Training High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience/Skills A minimum of 2 years' experience in property maintenance, construction or related
- Ability to work independently
- Must be available to work weekends and on-call services
- Valid driver's license in the state of residence At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily to 'to positively influence our team members and the community around us.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401K and paid time off. Are you ready to join our team? We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please fill out our 3-minute mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
Keywords: Watermark Residential, Colorado Springs , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!