Company: The Scion Group
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Want to learn more about The Scion Group? Check out our
website.We're hiring immediately!We are interested in every
qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.
However, we are not able to sponsor visas.Your OpportunityScion is
paving a path in student living and the Experience Team Member
(ETM) is essential to our commitment to exceptional customer
experience and strong partnerships within the community. This
position combines marketing, relationship building, administration
and customer service all in one.The ETM will thrive in a
fast-paced, agile, collegiate environment. This role demands
exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills and stellar
work ethic.Your Benefits
- FLSA Status Exempt
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Paid Maternity LeaveYour ResponsibilitiesCustomer Experience &
- Prioritize interactions and communication with customers.
Provide community and amenity tours.
- Provide feedback on sales barriers and customer objections to
- Execute sales and engagement initiatives as outlined by
- Provide recommendations on local marketing opportunities and
- Assist with social media and communication on various platforms
to engage customers.
- Assist with planning, promoting and executing customer
experience initiatives, engagement initiatives, and additional
- Always represent the community positively and professionally,
both in and out of the office.Property Administration
- Demonstrate proficiency with general community, market and
- Log, file and retrieve customer packages.
- Assist with general housekeeping involved with opening, closing
and maintaining the office, clubhouse, grounds and amenities.
- Schedule and follow up on maintenance requests to aid in timely
- Maintain office organization and cleanliness.
- Assist with after-hours lock out duties as required.The
responsibilities listed above may not be all inclusive.What We
- Customer-centric mindset
- Agility & flexibility with a frequently changing
- Great communication & interpersonal skills with a diverse
- Reliability & self-discipline
- Availability to work during summer, holidays, and Turn
- Job location is at the assigned property.
- Working hours consist of daytime business hours and after hour
on-call rotation.The Scion Group LLC provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, religion, creed, national origin, color,
gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, physical or mental disability (as long as the
employee/applicant is otherwise qualified for the job with or
without a reasonable accommodation), genetic information, HIV/AIDS
status, marital status, uniformed service, veteran status,
pregnancy or other legally protected status or category under
federal or state law. The Scion Group LLC complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
all locations in which the Company has properties. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, training and other
terms and conditions of employment. The Scion Group LLC is
committed to the principles of equal employment
Keywords: The Scion Group, Colorado Springs , Leasing Consultant, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...