IT Help Desk Technician
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Our client in Colorado Springs, is seeking a Tier I Help Desk
Technician for a contract to hire scenario. DUTIES:
- Provide first level support for all PCs, Printers, Thin
Clients, Point of Sale Terminals, and all applications.
- Performs required installs, configurations, and maintenance of
applications on PCs.
- Provide user support for all computer systems used
- Daily help desk operations including but not limited to,
telephone support, diagnosing problems, and completing regularly
- Monitor Help Desk email account and direct workflow
- Document all problems or program malfunctions in Help Desk
system and notify Help Desk personnel.
- Install new equipment, replace existing equipment and move
equipment when necessary
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users in
a clear and concise manner.
- Perform all other job-related tasks as assigned. REQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ year of overall hands-on Help Desk experience
- 1+ year -of supporting Microsoft Office products
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
procedure manuals. Certificates and Licenses:
- CompTIA A+ certified or obtained within the first 90-days of
- Obtain a second certification of Network+ or Security+ or
equivalent within 180-days of employment. Kavaliro provides Equal
Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro
is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In
keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure
that people with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is
required to fully participate in the job application or interview
process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or
to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please
respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
Keywords: Kavaliro, Colorado Springs , IT Help Desk Technician, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...