Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: March 8, 2023
Job Description: Top drivers earn up to $85,000 - Up to $10,000
sign-on bonus per teamAverage pay: $930-$1,130 weeklyHome time:
WeeklyExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 230122 Overview
- Dry van trailer hauling building materials.
- 100% no-touch.
- 100% drop-and-hook.
- 10 loads per week.
- Drive within CO, KS, NE, WY, MO, ND, SD and IA.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy. Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Live within 100 miles of Henderson, CO.
- HazMat endorsement required within 60 days of hire Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at , and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($400/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Paid orientation - Whether you are an experienced or
inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that
covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing. Diversity, Equality
and Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit . Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000PI
Keywords: Schneider, Colorado Springs , Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...