Material Handler (2nd shift)
Company: Parker-Hannifin, Corporation
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Responsible for handling and transporting a variety of materials,
parts, products, or other items in support of the production and
warehousing functions throughout the plant.
1. Performs handling and transporting duties as outlined in the
Process Instruction for the assigned work area.
2. Changes propane tanks, charge and change batteries on fork lift
trucks as required.
3. Removes scrap materials from the department as required.
4. Performs cycle counting as required.
5. Completes paperwork as required, including material transfers,
receiving, scrap, and time reports, daily fork truck inspection
forms and others.
6. Performs inventory transactions using computer terminals or RF
7. Operates forklift, hand pallet truck, barrel lift, floor
sweeper, floor scrubber, and yard truck as required.
8. Completes the fork lift truck's daily inspection form.
9. Uses communication and mathematical skills in the performance of
10. Keeps work area neat, clean, organized, and under control.
11. Observes safety rules at all times and immediately reports
unsafe conditions to department supervision.
12. Is responsible for quality and safety of own work and
compliance of all company procedures and policies.
Required: 8th grade education
Preferred: Minimum of three months experience in manufacturing
setting and/or forklift driving experience.
Starting Pay: $19.50/hour + $1.00/hour shift differential
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Paid
Parental Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Vacation, Annual Bonus Up To
10% (2.5% minimum).
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and
control technologies. For more than a century the company has been
enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow.
Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for
all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based
upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship,
Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for
certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export
("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal
If you would like more information about Equal Employment
Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to
Keywords: Parker-Hannifin, Corporation, Colorado Springs , Material Handler (2nd shift), Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!