System Analyst/Integrator I
Company: LinQuest Corporation
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 27, 2022
DescriptionThe System Analyst/Integrator I is responsible for
preparation, developing, and implementing hardware and
software-based systems support to integration, and development
tests. The System Analyst/Integrator I will support development,
prototyping and demonstration at various CONUS and OCONUS sites.
Will provide input and support to provide briefings on the status
of events or portions of the overall program.Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site Subject Matter Expertise (SME) on SATCOM
- Prepare documentation to substantiate the integration of all
aspects of the project.
- Provide input to the Project Leader and the Program Manager on
which an analysis of the technologies is made.
- Receive input from subordinates and other activities within the
program and from government sponsors to ensure successful
integration of components and products.
- Support development, prototyping and demonstration of various
sites and travels and provides briefings on the status of events or
portions of the overall program.
- Perform routine, non-routine, and complex maintenance on the
following sub-systems: communications, networking, antenna, power,
timing, signal distribution, trucks, trailers, environmental
control, and support equipment.
- Apply technical knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve complex
- Use a wide range of test instruments and equipment to restore
systems or improve performance.
- Document and report system status and fix actions.
- Deploy SATCOM systems to support training exercises and
contingency deployments in CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Implement and ensure adherence to operations, maintenance and
organizational procedures and policies.
- Assist with author, review, edit, and recommend changes to
technical, procedural, and training documentation.
- Account for and ensure positive control of critical
- Assist in workplace and personnel safety by identifying risks,
mitigating risks and intervenes to prevent mishaps.
- Provide support (telephonic or otherwise) as required to help
isolate and resolve difficult issues.
- Provide formal and informal training to operators and
instructors whether team members or customer personnel.
- Other duties as assignedRequired Knowledge, Skills, and
- Possess and maintain an active Top Secret, Sensitive
Compartmented Information security clearance
- Substantive knowledge of computer/networking and communications
- Experience working independently and in an integrated
team-oriented, collaborative environment with prototype satellite
- Knowledge of space and missile defense systems and military
applications of space and missile defense system and a working
knowledge of military and ground operations is required.
- Requires an understanding of both theories and principles of
electrical, mechanical, RF and software systems.
- Trouble shooting skills for RF and computer network
- Ability to manage time and resources to meet project
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, team-oriented
- Ability to react to project to adjustments and alterations
promptly and efficiently
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in an
occasionally high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills; ability to
interface with customers at a professional level
- Demonstrated technical writing skills
- Familiarity with Information Assurance
- Proficient in MS Office
- Possess a United States Passport
- Must possess an active drivers licenseYears of Experience:
- 6+ years of experience integrating satellite communication
equipment and softwarePreferred Experience:
- SATCOM or Wireless/RF Communication Systems experience
- Experience with system and/or subsystem integration
- Network Plus Certification, Security Plus Certification and/or
Windows & Linux experienceEducation :High school diploma or GED.OR
a Bachelors degree with 4 years applicable experience,OR a Masters
degree with 2 years applicable experienceBenefits:TMC offers
comprehensive and competitive benefit offerings to our team members
to include medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid time off,
company paid life insurance, and more! For additional information
please visit: http://www.tmcdesign.com/careersCompensation:
- The starting salary for this position ranges from $80,000 to
$100,000, depending on relevant experience and
qualificationsCOVID-19 Compliance Guidelines: As a federal
contractor, all LinQuest team members may be required to comply
with Executive Order 14042- Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety
Protocols for Federal Contractors, which may include mandatory
vaccination and ability to provide proof of vaccination status
prior to start of employment. Additionally, team members are
expected to comply with all safety protocols related to mask
wearing and physical distancing while in covered contractor
workplaces. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an
exemption to the vaccination requirement through LinQuest Human
Resources and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of
their employmentQualificationsLicenses & CertificationsRequired
- Top SecretEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: LinQuest Corporation, Colorado Springs , System Analyst/Integrator I, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!