Remote Project Control Analyst - Military Veterans
Company: Akima, LLC
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 22, 2022
MILITARY VETERANS Sunik, an Akima Company, delivers superior
services for logistics, facilities, maintenance, and repair across
today's most complex and demanding DoD and federal civilian
installations. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages
and challenging roles in work environments committed to innovation,
diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native
Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company's profits go back to our
more than 14,000 Iupiat shareholders that have resided near and
above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business
helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of
a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
Sunik is seeking a talented Project Controls Analyst to support a
newly won contract supporting Fort Stewart. If you are looking for
an organization where you can learn and grow, come talk to us. We
continue to win new work, and we have great managers who will help
you grow in your career.
If you have a solid grasp of CostPoint, if you know EACs and ETCs,
and work regularly with Excel, we have a great opportunity for you!
Come make a move to us as your next career home. You will be able
to work remotely after training, and you'll need to come to the
office in Colorado Springs now and then for meetings and team
- Reports directly to the Project Control Manager and supports
the Project Manager.
- Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion
projections and makes decisions accordingly.
- Understands contract pricing model and billing
- Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill
rates and utilization.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and
accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates
- Interacts with customer on contract operations
- Delivers engaging, informative. well-organized
- Interacts with the labor union representative and the organized
workforce on labor relations matters
- Resolves and/or escalates labor relations and human resources
issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult and sensitive
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/business administration
preferred or similar business discipline.
- Strong understanding of Project Controls and EAC
- Familiar with MS Office Suites, CostPoint, and Deltek
- Independent, self-starter who is comfortable managing within a
distributed office environment
- Ability to establish program objectives or performance goals
and assess progress.
- Experience with organized labor (union) workforces and
collective bargaining agreements highly desired.
- Experience administering subcontracts and managing
subcontractors and vendors.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description
generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by
individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a
complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining
agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify,
add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessar
y. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in
applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for
interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment, without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age,
marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability,
pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing
reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental
disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and
are interested in applying for employment and need special
accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please
contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or
571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only
for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance
to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to
inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government
regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or
call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or
mental disability and need assistance with the online
Keywords: Akima, LLC, Colorado Springs , Remote Project Control Analyst - Military Veterans, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!