System Analyst/Integrator I
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 21, 2022
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page:The System
Analyst/Integrator I is responsible for preparation, developing,
and implementing hardware and software-based systems support to
integration, and development tests. The System Analyst/Integrator I
will support development, prototyping and demonstration at various
CONUS and OCONUS sites. Will provide input and support to provide
briefings on the status of events or portions of the overall
program. Responsibilities: -
- Prepare documentation to substantiate the integration of all
aspects of the project.
- Provide input to the Project Leader and the Program Manager on
which an analysis of the technologies is made.
- Receive input from subordinates and other activities within the
program and from government sponsors to ensure successful
integration of components and products.
- Support development, prototyping and demonstration of various
sites and travels and provides briefings on the status of events or
portions of the overall program.
- Perform routine, non-routine, and complex maintenance on the
following sub-systems: communications, networking, antenna, power,
timing, signal distribution, trucks, trailers, environmental
control, and support equipment.
- Apply technical knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve complex
- Use a wide range of test instruments and equipment to restore
systems or improve performance.
- Document and report system status and fix actions.
- Deploy SATCOM systems to support training exercises and
contingency deployments in CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Implement and ensure adherence to operations, maintenance and
organizational procedures and policies.
- Assist with author, review, edit, and recommend changes to
technical, procedural, and training documentation.
- Account for and ensure positive control of critical
- Assist in workplace and personnel safety by identifying risks,
mitigating risks and intervenes to prevent mishaps.
- Provide support (telephonic or otherwise) as required to help
isolate and resolve difficult issues.
- Provide formal and informal training to operators and
instructors whether team members or customer personnel.
- Other duties as assignedRequired Knowledge, Skills, and
- Possess and maintain an active Top Secret, Sensitive
Compartmented Information security clearance
- Substantive knowledge of computer/networking and communications
- Experience working independently and in an integrated
team-oriented, collaborative environment with prototype satellite
- Knowledge of space and missile defense systems and military
applications of space and missile defense system and a working
knowledge of military and ground operations is required.
- Requires an understanding of both theories and principles of
electrical, mechanical, RF and software systems.
- Trouble shooting skills for RF and computer network
- Ability to manage time and resources to meet project
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, team-oriented
- Ability to react to project to adjustments and alterations
promptly and efficiently
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in an
occasionally high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills; ability to
interface with customers at a professional level
- Demonstrated technical writing skills
- Familiarity with Information Assurance
- Proficient in MS Office
- Possess a United States Passport
- Must possess an active driver's licenseYears of Experience: -
- 6+ years of experience integrating satellite communication
equipment and softwarePreferred Experience:
- SATCOM or Wireless/RF Communication Systems experience
- Experience with system and/or subsystem integration
- Network Plus Certification, Security Plus Certification and/or
Windows & Linux experienceEducation:High school diploma or GED.OR a
Bachelor's degree with 4 year's applicable experience,OR a Master's
degree with 2 years applicable experienceTMC offers comprehensive
and competitive benefit offerings to our team members to include
medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid time off, company paid
life insurance, and more! For additional information please visit:
- The starting salary for this position ranges from $80,000 to
$100,000, depending on relevant experience and
qualificationsCOVID-19 Compliance Guidelines: As a federal
contractor, all LinQuest team members may be required to comply
with Executive Order 14042- Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety
Protocols for Federal Contractors, which may include mandatory
vaccination and ability to provide proof of vaccination status
prior to start of employment. Additionally, team members are
expected to comply with all safety protocols related to mask
wearing and physical distancing while in covered contractor
workplaces. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an
exemption to the vaccination requirement through LinQuest Human
Resources and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of
their employmentQualificationsLicenses & CertificationsRequiredTop
SecretEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: LinQuest, Colorado Springs , System Analyst/Integrator I, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!