Senior Transportation Project Manager
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Job SummaryAECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented
Senior Transportation Project Manager for immediate employment in
the Colorado Springs, CO office. The appropriately qualified
applicant will have demonstrated experience in project management
of multi-disciplinary transportation projects. The candidate can
look forward to leading large and high-profile transportation
projects in the Colorado Springs area and beyond. Performs various
management, leadership, and people accountability responsibilities
for a specific technical group or department.At AECOM, were
delivering a better world.We believe infrastructure creates
opportunity for everyone. Whether its improving your commute,
keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or
transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities
thrive.Our clients trust us to bring together the best people,
ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in
transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy.
Were one global team 47,000 strong driven by a common purpose to
deliver a better world.Job Responsibilities:
- Has full responsibility for interpreting, organizing,
executing, and coordinating technical assignments.
- Generally requires multi-disciplinary knowledge of
- Plans and develops engineering tasks concerned with unique or
controversial problems. This involves exploration of subject area,
definition of scope and selection of problems for investigation and
development of novel concepts and approaches.
- Maintains liaison with units within the organization and
individuals inside and outside of the organization.
- Responsible for acting independently on technical matters
pertaining to the field. Work at this level usually requires
extensive progressive experience.
- Works under minimal supervision. Supervision received is
essentially administrative with assignments given in terms of broad
general objectives and limits.
- Manages group of engineers and/or technicians, coordinating
activities of the unit.Minimum Requirements
- BA/BS + 8 years of related experience or demonstrated
equivalency of experience or educationPreferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Colorado PE license, or ability to obtain within 6 months
- 12+ years of experience delivering transportation projects
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary transportation
- Client relationships, business development, and pursuit capture
- Experience managing a team or group
- Roadway, traffic, drainage, or structures design
- Must be able to thrive in a team environment
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication
- Ability to track and manage project scopes, budgets, and
schedules Additional Information
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States
- Relocation assistance is not provided for this role.
- Offered rate of compensation will be based on individual
education, qualifications, experience, and work location. The pay
scale based on related project work, years and career experience
ranges from $105,000 to $170,000.
- AECOM is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits program to
meet the diverse needs of our employees. Depending on your
employment status, AECOM benefits may include medical, dental,
vision, life, AD&D and disability benefits, paid time off,
leaves of absence, retirement benefits, voluntary benefits, perks,
wellness and global well-being, and global EAP, Business Travel and
Service Awards programs.What We OfferWe will give you the
flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options.
Whether youre working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a
client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where
your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are
championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity
and inclusion a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite
everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique
talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational
outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop
your career with us through our technical and professional
development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe
in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the
organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work
on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer
competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you
and your family, and the development resources you need to advance
your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate
with a global network of experts planners, designers, engineers,
scientists, consultants, program and construction managers leading
the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us
and lets get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe
in each persons potential, and well help you reach yours.Job
Category Engineering - CivilBusiness Line TransportationBusiness
Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country United
States of AmericaPosition Status Full TimeRequisition/Vacancy No.
271919BRVirtual: NoQualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: AECOM, Colorado Springs , Senior Transportation Project Manager, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!