QMAP/Certified Medication Technician - Assisted Li
Company: Liberty Heights
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace
our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we
serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect &
Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for safe
administration of all prescribed medications and treatments as
listed on the Medication Administration Record (MAR) and Treatment
Administration Record (TAR), as well as providing personal and
general nursing care to residents as needed or assigned.Job
- Responsible for the safe administration of medications ensuring
the 6 rights of medication administration are followed.
- Count and document all narcotics that are administered to
- Responsible for the total inventory of medications at the
community; including but not limited to ordering medications,
receiving and verifying medications, storing and dating
medications, removing expired or discontinued medications, and
notifying the proper parties when medication supply is low.
- Notice discrepancies regarding medication inventory and report
to the appropriate parties.
- Responsible for daily cleaning of all medicine carts at end of
shift and restocking as needed. Responsible for weekly deep
cleaning of all med carts.
- Responsible for verifying all current MARs are compared to new
MARs at change over time.
- Provide personal care to residents to residents as needed,
including bathing, skin care, oral hygiene, grooming, dressing,
incontinence care, and eating.
- Provide general nursing care to include, but not limited to,
vital signs, temperatures, blood pressure, and weights.
- Document appropriate information in the daily log as
- At least 1 year of experience in a senior care setting.
- You must have a state-specific Medication Technician
- You have excellent verbal and written communication
- You have a professional and positive demeanor.
- You have a strong attention to detail.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible
team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits,
short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All
Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an
application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages
before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of
COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to
the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and
all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may
Keywords: Liberty Heights, Colorado Springs , QMAP/Certified Medication Technician - Assisted Li, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!