Product Development Analyst
Company: California Casualty
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 23, 2022
OverviewPrepares and submits rate, rule and form filings to
state regulatory agencies. Identifies and develops new coverages
and updates to policy forms, creating pertinent customer
communications explaining changes. Evaluates and analyzes
- 30% Product Development: Conducts research; identifies and
recommends product revisions or new product offerings; reviews
proposals. Develops and implements new or revised coverage forms in
response to company initiatives, ISO personal lines program
coverage changes, law changes and DOI bulletins and notices.
Analyzes and prepares comparisons of current to new / revised auto
and property products to develop corporate and policyholder
- 50% Regulatory Filings: Prepares and submits rate, rule and
form filings to state Departments of Insurance. Ensures compliance
with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements. Maintains
secure archival of company documents. Updates filing logs and
ensures filing status deadlines are met.
- 10% Product Compliance: Monitors changes to state laws and
regulations that may affect the coverage or products offered in
each state. Identifies and communicates appropriate action needed
to ensure compliance.
- 5% Competitive Intelligence: Evaluates and reports on
competitor activities and strategies, focusing on product changes,
coverages and services.
- 5% Other Duties as Required: Other duties as required: Job may
require fulfilling other incidental or related duties as assigned,
assisting and training others, and performing duties of higher
rated positions from time to time for developmental
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- BA/BS in the fields of business, political science or related
is preferred.Industry Experience:
- 3+ years of insurance industry experience, preferably in
personal lines product development.Certifications:
- CPCU, PLCS, or API preferred.The pay range for this position in
Colorado is $57,135 - $71,624 per year, however, base pay offered
may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
The company also offers a full range of medical, financial and
other benefits, including paid time off such as holidays, vacation,
sick and personal days.
Keywords: California Casualty, Colorado Springs , Product Development Analyst, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!