Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Company: MGA Homecare
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) is responsible for
managing a team of BTs / RBTs in the implementation of
individualized treatment plans for a caseload of patients. The BCBA
works closely with the administrative team to ensure quality of
care, authorization, supervision, and implementation of treatment
plans toward effective patient outcomes. The BCBA models the MGA
philosophy and culture in their work through every interaction with
patients and stakeholders in the clinic, home, and community. The
BCBA oversees and provides performance coaching and ongoing
training to clinical staff. BCBA seeks to ongoing development and
expansion of their professional leadership and clinical skills. --
- Responsible for coordinating, scheduling, communicating, and
continually evaluating the effectiveness of functional behavior
assessments, behavioral evaluations, and behavior intervention
plans for a caseload of 10-15 patients.
- Will meet or exceed monthly billable hour requirement based on
caseload size and required supervision of each patient.
- Supervise program implementation of Registered Behavior
Technicians (RBTs) and Behavior Technicians (BTs) to include
ongoing training, support, mentorship, conducting performance
evaluations (informal and formal), side-by-side coaching, and
- Develop initial / reauthorization treatment plans and ongoing
- Write treatment protocols and behavior support plans (standard
functional analysis, practical functional assessment, descriptive
- Communicate regularly with caregivers to facilitate treatment
objectives for their patients.
- Meets regularly with the Clinical Director to review treatment
plans, discuss case conceptualization, problem solve any barriers
to patient progress, and ongoing professional development.
- Conduct regular caregiver training to maximize familial
involvement and treatment fidelity across environments.
- Develop/demonstrate supervisory and leadership skills through a
servant leadership model.
- Support quality assurance measures by collecting IOA, treatment
fidelity data, and reviewing BT / RBT clinical notes, and
performance management tracking.
- Provide supervision and oversight of BCBA candidates.
- Participate in the development and dissemination of educational
and ongoing development initiatives.
- Maintain BCBA certification by renewing certification as
mandated by BACB/state regulatory body.
- Demonstrate a high level of engagement in company culture.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required.
- Participate in companywide projects or initiatives.
- Maintain applied skills and provide some direct service to
model for supervisees.
- Follow BACB BCBA Ethic Code
- Understand and adhere to HIPAA policies, patient
confidentiality, and patient dignity.
- Maintain professional boundaries with patients and
- Must be ready and available to work during regular business
- Adhere to MGA policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two (2) years of experience supervisory or management
- Minimum of one (1) year experience within ABA.
- Master--------s degree or higher with concentration in ABA or
related field (e.g., psychology, education).
- At least two (2) years of related professional experience
working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
- BCBA certification and in good standing with the Behavior
Analyst Certification Board (BACB).
- Familiarity with the field of early intervention.
- Passionate about behavioral science and disseminating best
practices and current research within the field of ABA.
- Desire to work with children.
- Fluent in program development to meet treatment goals,
assessment implementation and report development.
- Demonstrate continuous professional growth with a strong desire
to continue learning.
- Knowledge of assessment and implementation of Assessment of
Basic Language and Learning Skills -----" Revised (ABLLS-R), Verbal
Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP), and
Assessment for Functional Living Skills (AFLS).
- Proof of 8-hour supervision training completion.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords: Behavior Analyst, Location:
Colorado Springs, CO - 80909
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Colorado Springs , Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!