Facility Maintenance Engineer - Level II
Company: Garden of the Gods Club
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Position Purpose & Summary
To monitor and maintain building equipment and structures to the
highest operating standards to provide a quality and safe
experience for our members, guests and staff.
* Troubleshoots equipment using proper tools in a skilled
* Performs assignments as directed by the Assistant Chief Engineer
and Chief Engineer.
* Troubleshooting and repairs on laundry, kitchen and HVAC
* Performs preventative maintenance in guestrooms, public areas and
on all assigned equipment.
* Repairs all malfunctioning mechanical devices.
* Responds to room repairs regarding carpentry, electrical,
plumbing, carpeting, painting, and furniture repair.
* Maintains pools and spas.
* Maintains key control systems and participates in re-keying of
facility as needed.
* Assist with cleaning of mechanical spaces, engineering shop and
other general areas.
* Responds to guest room calls
* Deliver "I Am Proud" service standards and department-specific
signature touch points.
* Establish cross-departmental channels of communication among
teammates that are consistent and complete.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
* Greet every guest, member, and team member with "I Am Proud"
standards and set a positive tone for every interaction.
* Provide extraordinary service that is "Enriching by Nature."
* Embrace, embody, demonstrate, and encourage wellness and the
STRATA virtues through interactions, performance, and
* Uphold the Garden of the Gods Resort and Club's brand, culture,
vision, mission, and values.
* Be empowered to make things go right if they go wrong.
* Give the guest/member a fond farewell.
* Address feedback by utilizing the LEARN Model.
* Demonstrate a professional appearance and be attentive to what
* Comply with company policies and procedures.
* Observe and adhere to safety guidelines.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Interface positively with other departments, helping when
* Displays care in use of equipment and maintains an organized and
professional work environment.
* Minimum Knowledge & Skills: Minimum Knowledge: Requires general
building maintenance knowledge. May compile objective and
measurable data and produce reports. May require operating
knowledge of manufacturing or computer equipment or may require
broad knowledge in clerical or service areas.
* Formal Education and Job-Related Experience: requires a minimum
formal education of a high school diploma and a minimum of one-year
* License, Registration, and/or Certification Required: Certified
pool operations certificate preferred but not required. Valid
driver's license required to drive company licensed vehicles.
External and Internal Personal Contact:
* Daily - Verbal and written
* Weekly - Participating in meetings
* Occasionally - Participate in one-on-one coaching sessions.
Teamwork and Collaboration: This position requires continuous
teamwork as well as internal and cross-departmental
Additional Licenses and/or Certifications Required:
Valid Driver's License
Food Protection Manager Certification
Food Handler Certification
Alcohol Server/Seller Certification
Pushing / Pulling
Lifting / Carrying:
10 lbs. or less
11 to 25 lbs.
26 to 50 lbs.
51 to 70 lbs.
Fine Motor Skills
Gross Motor Skills
Eye / Hand Coordination
Environmental factors may include indoor setting with overhead
lighting and comfortable ventilation. May occasionally be called
upon to work in all areas of the property, both inside and outside,
possibly in inclement weather.
Working Closely with Others
Excessive Cold / Heat
Excessive Humidity / Dampness
Noise / Vibrations
Working Above Ground
Working Below Ground
Working with Chemicals / Detergents / Cleaners
Working Around Fumes / Smoke / Gas
Walking on Uneven Surfaces
Operating Motorized Equipment or Vehicles
Working Around/Near Machinery/Motorized Equipment
Climbing on Scaffolds or Ladders
Continuous use with a Computer and Keyboard
Keywords: Garden of the Gods Club, Colorado Springs , Facility Maintenance Engineer - Level II, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!