Market Sales Specialist
Company: White Cap
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 16, 2022
A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities. The White Cap family is
committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being
deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment. Job
Summary Responsible for growing the business by developing sales
and ensuring that customers receive the highest level of service
possible. Ensure that pricing and contracts are consistently,
accurately, and ethically administered in a timely manner. Major
Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Establishes and achieves sales growth and profit objectives
through the development, implementation, and monitoring of an
annual sales plan.
- Develops and implements strategies to maintain and/or expand
sales volume and profit margin within the assigned customer
- Prepares a plan for each account to identify the customer's
short- and long-term needs, as well as outlining specific goals to
meet those needs.
- Contacts established and prospective customers to solicit
orders. Primary means of contact is via telephone, though
management may require face-to-face customer contact in some
- Answers questions about products, prices, and durability.
Prepares estimates and bids to meet specific needs of
- Maintains a current and accurate base of product knowledge and
applies that knowledge when servicing customers.
- Serves as point of contact for escalating issues or activities
that the customer encounters during product
implementation/utilization. Expedites the resolution of customer
- Assists the Credit Department in obtaining information that
enables the company to minimize risks associated with the extension
of credit to customers. Engages in and supports collection efforts
on past due amounts owed by a customer. Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving
missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in
more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives
guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review
typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or
direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support or professional personnel. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Conditions could produce
mild discomfort on occasion.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas. Preferred Qualifications
- 2-3 years prior sales or telesales account management
- Experience with sales contracts, conducting sales calls and
- Must have a valid Drivers License and acceptable motor vehicle
record to meet carrier requirements. If you're looking to play a
role in building America, consider one of our open opportunities.
We can't wait to meet you. For Colorado job seekers: Pay Range
$46,400.00-$70,500.00 Annual Colorado law requires the posting of
the salary range for advertised jobs. This range is determined
based on market data and internal pay practices to establish a
minimum and maximum value for a job. Individual base pay is
determined based on a variety of elements including experience,
skills, internal equity and other factors. For additional details
on benefits, please review the full job description on White Cap
Jobs (https://whitecap.jobs/) Functional Area Sales Recruiter
Shackelford, Troy Req ID WCJR-004571 White Cap is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Colorado Springs , Market Sales Specialist, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!