Inside Sales II
Company: White Cap
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 14, 2022
A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities. The White Cap family is
committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being
deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment. Job
Summary Responsible for generating new sales opportunities via
phone, email or other electronic communication. Respond to customer
order and quotation requests received via outside salespersons,
telephone, e-mail, written, and faxed correspondence. Coordinate
with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing
service to customers. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Prospects for new sales opportunities. Generates leads via
outbound calling and e-mail.
- Provides product pricing by consulting the price matrix, as
well as other complex tables, to determine the appropriate price.
Develops code directives for certain product while maintaining
target margin goals.
- Prepares and submits proposals. Generates oral and written
- Procures and maintains inventory. Monitors to ensure proper
- Resolves customer service issues. Tracks open sales
- Performs follow-up to ensure timely shipment of materials and
customer satisfaction. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications If
you're looking to play a role in building America, consider one of
our open opportunities. We can't wait to meet you. For Colorado job
seekers: Pay Range $18.08-$26.20 Hourly Colorado law requires the
posting of the salary range for advertised jobs. This range is
determined based on market data and internal pay practices to
establish a minimum and maximum value for a job. Individual base
pay is determined based on a variety of elements including
experience, skills, internal equity and other factors. For
additional details on benefits, please review the full job
description on White Cap Jobs (https://whitecap.jobs/) Functional
Area Sales Recruiter Parnell, Korishawna Req ID WCJR-004403 White
Cap is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer.
White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Colorado Springs , Inside Sales II, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!