Inventory Coordinator II
Company: Ace Hardware
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Inventory Coordinator II
Ace is a place for you to have a long term career you can be truly
proud of, competitive pay, unheard of financial incentive
opportunities, and comprehensive benefits for you and your family.
Ace Hardware Distribution Centers are where team players
collaborate to support amazing retailers be the most helpful
hardware stores on the planet.
Our incredible growth is creating exciting opportunities for
Inventory Coordinator in our Colorado Distribution Center. Come
serve a purpose and take pride in enabling independent stores
owners to compete and grow as they execute our ultimate goal; being
Helpful within their communities.
Compensation is $15 to $18.70 per hour and will be commensurate
with experience. You will also receive an additional $1 per hour
shift premium for working 2nd shift.
We are looking for someone to work on our second shift, Sunday
through Thursday 4:00pm to 12:30am.
* Receive and Process Damage and Shortage Claims
* Coordinate with HQ Finance team on chargeback status and
* Actively manage the Aging Vendor Claim category
* File and maintain all OSD documentation and maintain PO
* Manage the salvage system tracker and associated processes
* Root cause analysis of SAP/WMS inventory issues and
* Daily report generation: closeouts, bin empties, negative bins,
The Benefits to You are Outstanding!
* Health Insurance: Support yourself and your family with Ace
subsidized medical coverage and benefits along with dental, vision,
prescription drug coverage, and flexible spending accounts.
* Paid Time Off: Generous paid time off program.
* 401K: Company match plus additional company contributions.
* Merchandise Discounts: Purchase products from the warehouse at a
generous discounted rate.
* Tuition Reimbursement: Continue your education with a tuition
Our Amazing Warehouse Team:
* Participates in a safe work environment;
* Demonstrates quality work performance;
* Supports our Stores / Owners by meeting productivity goals;
* Helps each other by maintaining good attendance;
* Expands their warehouse knowledge by cross training in other
* Demonstrates our Ace Values of Winning, Excellence, Love,
Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, Teamwork.
Here are a few necessities to get you started---.
* You have a desire to work at Ace Hardware - The helpful
* We'll need a little of your time so we can learn more about
* You must be 18 years or older
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware,
they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at
their local store. However, have you also considered the people
behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the
invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd
like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of
their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware
Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a
policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company
recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills
and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each
individual and the organization. The company is committed to the
prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion,
color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran
status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal
or applicable state/local laws.
Keywords: Ace Hardware, Colorado Springs , Inventory Coordinator II, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!