Business Analyst - Junior
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Staffigo is in the business of providing IT Consulting Services to
clients in various industries in the United States - Healthcare
(Payer, Providers & Clearinghouses), Finance & Banking, Retail &
e-Commerce. Staffigo continues to innovate, disrupt, and address
the challenges that shape the future of our industry. While our
team focuses on providing quality, we stand firmly behind our
values of Hard Work - Constantly and Consistently. We always
remember to be grateful for the opportunities provided to us.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to
cross-functional team members and management.
- Perform GAP analysis to determine if business requirements are
- Help coach the team through tough challenges e.g. delivering
new functionality with a tight deadline while the team optimizes
existing code for performance
- Document application functions, data, and process flows using a
prescribed template, or appropriate fit-for-purpose format
- Participate in the integration design process and provide
detailed documentation and requirements as appropriate.
- Create, update, or review documentation such as Service Desk
scripts, notification/communication templates, processes,
procedures, other diagrams, system support documentation, other
functional and technical support documentation. Validate
documentation for accuracy and adherence to Service Desk
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user
reviews, for modified and new systems.
- Provide orientation and training to end-users for all modified
and new systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
any related field of study.
- 0 - 2 years business, data analysis, or any IT experience
- Testing developed solutions based on customer requirements
along with regression testing
- Excellent organization and technical problem-solving skills
based on detailed analysis.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital
status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran
status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Staffigo, Colorado Springs , Business Analyst - Junior, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!