Program Analyst Principal
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 22, 2021
* Location: *
* Date Posted: *2021-11-09
* Category: *Program Management
* Subcategory: *Project Analyst
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Travel: *Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Minimum Clearance Required: *Secret
* Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: *TS/SCI
* Potential for Remote Work: *No
* Description: *
* *Make a difference for national security by joining a team of
dedicated professionals who assist the US Space Force (USSF) in
developing and deploying the next generation space and ground
systems for missile warning (MW) capabilities. These systems alert
senior military officials for global missile threats.
The Remote Sensing (SMC/RS) Systems Engineering & Integration
(SE&I) team in Colorado Springs, CO has an immediate need for
an experienced Advanced Planning Master Scheduler. This position
will support the Space Based Infrared Satellite (SBIRS), Next
Generation Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR), Next Generation
Polar and Environmental Monitoring (EM) ground and space systems.
This position will require travel (both local and air) to support
program needs, including supporting classified meetings.
The Advanced Planning Master Scheduler requires an understanding of
program office processes, scheduling tools such as MS Project, and
Sharepoint. This position requires an understanding of government
satellite systems acquisitions and Systems Engineering expertise is
critical to being successful in this role. The position requires an
ability to gather data from multiple sources and from multiple
customers across the program office and display it in a useful
manner for the customer.
* Specific duties include: *
* Mine data sources for pertinent information to develop and
maintain the program office master schedule.
* Populate data from multiple major system acquisitions into one
scheduling database. Be able to post the results onto Sharepoint
for full customer access.
* Provide analytical capabilities to identify resource conflicts
and schedule challenges.
* Provide analytical capabilities to optimize efficiency to achieve
* Identify critical program milestones and monitor through
Support processes to track and report progress on the
accomplishment of schedule events. Present master schedule data to
program office leadership.
* REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:*
* Baccalaureate degree in an engineering, mathematics, physics or
equivalent technical discipline and ten (10); Masters Degree and
eight (8); PhD and five (5) years of systems integration and
systems engineering related or equivalent experience or Master's
degree in an engineering, mathematics, physics or equivalent
technical discipline and six (6) years of systems integration and
systems engineering related or equivalent experience
* Experience with MS Project
* Experience with Sharepoint
* Previous experience with various software tools
* Excellent interpersonal, leadership, team building and problem
* Ability to travel domestically
* Basic understanding of satellite systems and architectures
* Experience in NRO, IC, and DoD acquisition and program management
* Previous experience in the program office
* *DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:*
* TS/SCI Clearance
* Experience with Kadas Milestone Professional, OnePager Pro,
* Experience with Space and Missile Systems programs for Missile
Warning and Environmental Monitoring
* Masters Degree in a Technical Field
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to
adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be
fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their
first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an
exemption to the vaccination requirement at [Contact
Us](https://www.saic.com/contact/contact_us) and must have an
approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer
site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence
over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed
represents the typical salary range for this position based on
experience and other factors.
SAIC-- is a premier Fortune 500-- technology integrator driving our
nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of
offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence
markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital,
artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise
and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we
integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our
partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient
solutions that are critical to achieving our customers'
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by
purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an [Equal
fostering a respectful work culture based on [diversity, equity,
that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia,
SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more
information, visit [saic.com](http://www.saic.com/).
Keywords: SAIC, Colorado Springs , Program Analyst Principal, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!