Maintenance Technician- Sign on Bonus
Company: HomeTowne Studios - Colorado Springs
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 18, 2021
The Maintenance Technician position provides a wide range of
facilities maintenance and custodial services for the hotel. The
ideal candidate must be able to perform detailed mid-level
technical maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of hotel
facilities and equipment independently. Our Maintenance Technicians
are required to comply with all OSHA standards and regulations as
well as government mandate regulating public safety and security.
Regular work attendance which includes flexibility in work schedule
that may include afternoons, nights, weekends, and holidays.
RESPONSIBILITIES ( Including but not limited to ):
- Maintains the facility and grounds based on property
- Follows practices for the safe operation, maintenance, and repair
of all facility equipment, including compliance with health, safety
and OSHA programs, policies, procedures, reports.
- Responds to work orders in a timely manner, including after-hours
on-call maintenance requests. Participates in the on-call rotation
with the rest of the Maintenance Team.
- Assists with the inspection of public areas and guest rooms to
ensure proper maintenance and standards are achieved and
- Follows Westmont Hospitality Group, city, state, federal, and EPA
air conditioning and refrigeration record-keeping requirements and
procedures are met as to the maintenance, service, repair, and
disposal of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and
- Follows health department, city, state, and federal procedures,
practices and record-keeping requirements applicable to pools and
spas are followed to maintain proper water chemistry and
- Keeps storage areas, tools, and equipment secure at all
- Participates in HomeTowne Studios training as required.
- 3-5 years of relevant maintenance experience
- Must have excellent customer service skills, attention to detail
and basic maintenance skills
- Working knowledge of pool service and maintenance required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs. and work 8-12 hour
- Must be able to work weekends and be available for on-call
- Ability to embody the Westmont Hospitality Group Core Values
Keywords: HomeTowne Studios - Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs , Maintenance Technician- Sign on Bonus, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!