High Volume Service Technician
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Company Overview:At ADT, we've been in the business of helping
save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home
security provider serving residential and business customers, our
people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton,
FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our
employees help empower our customers to live more secure and
confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters
most. For more information, visit or follow us on Twitter ,
LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .Job Summary: Responsible for
providing excellent customer service and driving customer loyalty,
quality and overall satisfaction by servicing, programming,
configuring, dismantling, reconstructing, converting, and
trouble-shooting existing security and site automation solutions
including, but not limited to, fire and carbon monoxide detection,
networking, hosted video solutions, and access control. Service
- Drives customer loyalty by exceeding customer's expectations
through the system service and maintenance process and meeting
- Meets customer commitments by arriving within estimated time of
- Services, programs, configures, dismantles, reconstructs,
converts, and trouble-shoots existing security and site automation
solutions including, but not limited to, fire and carbon monoxide
detection, networking, hosted video solutions, and access
- Follows and completes required processes of wired and wireless
technology and connection procedures.
- Tests and validates system signals/communication with central
monitoring to properly establish service.
- Demonstrates the operation and functionality of all provided
services to the customer by explaining the proper operation of the
technology and services.
- Assists customer with security and technology enhancements by
effectively identifying additional areas of opportunities and
offers solution enhancements or alternatives to increase customer
satisfaction. Suggests innovative and additional solutions to
customer to fulfill their security and site automation
needs.Additional Job Duties:
- Completes pre-requisite and ongoing safety requirements and
courses, driver care requirements, technical standards, and any
other applicable training.
- Follows safety standards and reports safety concerns in a
- Collects all required payments, balances, and signatures and
processes monies received from customers in accurate and timely
- Other job duties as assigned.Physical Demands:
- Ability to climb and descend a ladder up to 20 feet.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to operate a mechanical lift system and ascend up to 40
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds. Work Environment:
- Ability to work in confined spaces and construction
environments. Compensation : The pay range for this role is $19.03
- $25.04 hourly and is based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Supplemental voluntary benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Employee discount program
Keywords: ADT, Colorado Springs , High Volume Service Technician, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!