Network Support Technician
Company: Sanford Federal
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford,
VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small
Business that provides federal professional services, primarily
engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber
security, management systems support, as well as business and
infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers
of technology solutions to the United States government. Our
mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information
technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve,
and protect the American people.
Network Support Technician
Colorado Springs, CO
- Information Technology
G3 Innovative Solutions is an IT Services company founded to create
innovative solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers.
G3 employees have successfully satisfied the technology needs of
the U.S. Government and we continue to maintain relationships with
those who have specialized expertise in the federal market. G3's
broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to
Innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results. Job
Description: G3 Innovative Solutions is currently seeking a Network
Administrator with an active TS/SCI clearance to provide
monitoring; maintenance and advanced support of the Enterprise
Network Infrastructure to support a 24x7 NOC (Network Operations
Center). Responsibilities include identification, troubleshooting,
resolution, and customer support for all managed networks.
Candidate must be familiar with the use of Putty, GEM, HPNA,
HPNNMi. Knowledge of Cisco IOS, Service Central Ticketing System,
COMSEC and various network monitoring/troubleshooting tools as
required. Duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve fault and isolations
within the customer's network infrastructure
- Demonstrate advanced network troubleshooting techniques and
experience commensurate with that of CCNA
- Ensure compliance with network security policies and
- Assist in the development of the policies and procedures as
they pertain to the network environment
- Manage resource availability across the network enterprise
- Create and report all outage notifications and network related
issues in accordance with standard operating procedures and
- Demonstrate experience with BGP and OSPF routing protocols
- Demonstrate experience with both LAN and WAN
- GEM experience for monitoring and configuration of crypto
- Experience with WAN circuit technologies (T1; DS3; OC-3; OC-12;
- Comprehensive knowledge of CISCO and Juniper routers and
switches along with VTC network hardware and software tools listed
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of operating systems and
applications as they pertain to the network environment
- Participate in engineering projects or upgrades as tasked by
- Interface with vendors to ensure proper performance of tools
and software packages
- Track and process Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI's) as
directed by GDIT Management
- Provide After Action Reports (AARs) for Problem Management
- Demonstrate experience programming and troubleshooting KG-175A
and KG-175D encryptors (to include 10G encryptors)
- Provide system/equipment/specialized training and technical
guidance to lower tier employees
- NOC is 24x7 shift work; to include weekends and holiday for all
employees --- Day Shift: 6am - 2:30pm --- Swing Shift: 2pm -
10:30pm --- Mid Shift: 10:30pm - 6am
- Must have a Bachelors and five years of experience or nine
years of experience in a similar role.
- Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 approved IAT II level
- Must have and maintain at least one CCNA, CCNP, CCIE,
JNCIS-ENT, JNCIP-ENT or similar network certification to maintain
DoD 8570 computing environment requirement.
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
Benefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and
more Employment Type: Full-Time Clearance (Required): Must
currently possess at least a TS/SCI with CI Poly.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving
our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions
for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our
nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence
communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our
soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to
highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all
qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sanford Federal, Colorado Springs , Network Support Technician, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!