Warehouse Associate II: $13.70-$19.90/hour
Company: White Cap
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible
for specialized warehouse tasks in receiving, inventory, customer
service, and/or order processing. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and
- Receives, counts and records shipment data into the system.
Matches packing list information to actual packed merchandise.
Prepares packages/merchandise for storage.
- Record receiving data using computer.
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag,
stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area.
May operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete
- Verify computations against physical count of stock. Examine
and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- May perform order layout and make changes to carriers or
picking method. Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of machines and tools.
- Computer experience.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Ability to understand written material and basic math
- Interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work with
others in a group, cooperate with others, offer to help when
needed, and foster a team climate within the group where members
are committed to a common goal. Colorado law requires the posting
of the salary range for advertised jobs. This range is determined
based on market data and internal pay practices to establish a
minimum and maximum value for a job. Individual base pay is
determined based on a variety of elements including experience,
skills, internal equity and other factors. White Cap provides the
following benefits to all permanent associates:
- Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision
- Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
- Paid Sick Time
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance PRID PRID145 Job Locations
US-CO-Colorado Springs Posted Date 4 weeks ago (1/26/2021 8:28 AM)
Job ID 2021-41293 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC
Functional Area Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type
Full-Time White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Colorado Springs , Warehouse Associate II: $13.70-$19.90/hour, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!