Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: February 15, 2021
PeerSource is currently recruiting for a Senior Site Reliability
Engineer on a Direct Hire basis for our client in Colorado Springs,
CO. There is a possibility this position could be in Denver, CO
This person will ensure the health and availability of all
production applications and services. This will involve designing &
deploying a robust monitoring/alerting strategy, defining &
implement self-healing capabilities, creation & updating of
runbooks/playbooks, triaging & solutioning production incidents,
and mentoring other operational team members in things like IaC,
CI/CD, DevOps, Automation. You will work closely with the various
teams to development new business solutions, improve existing
capabilities, and creating permanent solutions for repeating
- Review/Design/Implement automated pro-active monitoring
strategy including tools.
- Design & Implement resiliency and scaling into systems.
- Create/Enhancement existing system and service runbooks.
- Create/Publish/Govern Operational Standards and best practices
(IE System logging standards).
- Create and Own Metrics that matter.
- Stay current on new technologies, practices, and
- Mentor operational team members on emerging technology and
- 10+ years' experience in all aspects of SDLC (including ITILv2
foundation), to include 5+ years as Developer or Operation Service
provider, Senior Developer or Operations Service provider, and
- Ability to demonstrate strategic, data-driven thinking combined
with efficient implementation
- Hands-on, self-starter with a positive attitude, strong work
ethic, and ability to influence those around, above, or below their
- Experienced in creating and presenting technology to C-level
- Able to create, lead, or participate in Agile and
- Experience in the financial industry
- Proficient with OpCon or other tools like Correlation Engine,
- Advanced knowledge of VM and Windows system administration or
UNIX (AIX 6.1 or higher) system administration
- Intermediate knowledge of building and supporting CI/CD
pipelines and Pro-Active end to end Business service monitoring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or a
related field (or equivalent experience).
Salary Range: $105,000-$130,000+ (plus bonus)
Relocation assistance is not available.No third parties. H1
sponsorship is not available.PeerSource is a Denver/Orlando based
technology recruiting solutions firm that truly values strong
relationships with the talented professionals we are fortunate to
serve. We pride ourselves to make it about YOU, and we will seek to
understand exactly what your consideration factors are regarding
the kinds of opportunities you are targeting. We can't wait to show
you our difference and put a smile on your face through exceeding
your expectations well beyond the norm. We offer contract,
contract-to-hire and direct hire opportunities throughout the US
and support W2 as well independent consultants working on a
Corp-to-Corp basis. W2 employee benefits with PeerSource include
options for health & dental insurance as well as a matching
retirement plan. Contact us for more details!
Keywords: PeerSource, Colorado Springs , Senior Site Reliability Engineer, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!