Sr. Insurance Analyst
Company: CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 12, 2021
While we've been named a 'best place to work,' our proudest
accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA Members.
Through our commitment to service, growth and people, CSAA
Insurance Group will create AAA members for life by fulfilling our
promise to be there when they need us!Are you an experienced Senior
Analyst with strong business acumen, ready to take on more
leadership and provide data-driven insights to influence strategic
initiatives? At CSAA, our State Product Management team is
responsible for the profit and loss of our Auto and Homeowners
personal lines products. We are the experts on our specific markets
and rely on data to identify strategies and execute initiatives to
help us grow our book of business profitablywhile remaining
competitive. You will be a problem-solver who considers data from
multiple sources in order to understand the drivers of our business
results and influence the next steps of action.A typical day as an
Insurance product analyst includes:
- Understanding and reporting on the overall performance and
strategy of personal lines auto and property products in your
- Proactively assessing market risks and opportunities,
evaluating multiple possible solutions, and leveraging data-based
insights to influence the decisions of executive leadership.
- Leading complex analysis to develop actionable and innovative
recommendations for achieving growth and profitability
- Quantifying catastrophe risk and identifying risk management
- Building annual revenue plans and explaining variances to these
- Working cross-functionally with partners across the
organization, including Marketing, Actuarial, Finance, and others,
to support the development, design, and implementation of new
products, programs, and processes.
- Delivering effective presentations of findings to multiple
levels of internal and external stakeholders, adapting the content
- Providing guidance and mentorship to junior analysts.
- This role may require occasional travel (As a valued member of
our community, you will:
- Join a high-profile team recognized for their abilities to
deliver keen insights with facts and figures, and leverage those
insights to improve product performance.
- Work for a company recognized for dedication to community. 100%
of our employees take advantage of our paid time off to
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of analytical experience and/or product experience in
insurance or a similar industry
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to translate complex
concepts into simple, actionable recommendations.
- Strong data visualization skills.
- Proven history of taking initiative and driving projects to
completion with minimal guidance.
- Strong research and analytical (quantitative and/or
qualitative) skills with ability to perform analysis and identify
solutions to issues.
- Ability to understand customer's goals as well as critical
business processes and rules to design solutions.Preferred
- Advanced product, price, underwriting and insurance regulation
knowledge, with working knowledge of personal lines rate plans and
- Knowledge of insurance and ability to read and interpret
standard laws and regulations.
- Project management skills.
- Product knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Sharepoint.CSAA
Insurance Group Offers Many Benefits, Including:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance, healthy pregnancy and wellness
- Paid time off, plus nine paid holidays and 24 hours of
volunteer time off.
- 401(k) plus company matching up to 6%
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training and career
development opportunities.Be part of a community that worksAt CSAA
Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping
our employees lead enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we
work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is
evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the
diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our
teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members,
community or one another.Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California,
our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey
and Oklahoma. Learn more about us at
CSAA-Insurance.aaa.com/careersLet's work togetherPlease submit your
application to be considered. We communicate via email, so please
check your inbox to ensure you don't miss important updates from
us. Questions? Email email@example.comWe are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.In compliance with Colorado's Equal
Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA) we are disclosing the compensation,
or a range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be, performed
in Colorado. If performed in Colorado, this position has a salary
range of $89,760-- - $105,600 with an opportunity for a
company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual
Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 8% of eligible pay.--Company benefit
offerings include: --Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
Plans, Health Savings Account (HSA) which includes company
contributions, Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA),
Reimbursement Accounts (Health Care Reimbursement Account, Limited
Purpose Reimbursement Account), comprehensive Wellness Program
including an activity portal and activities, Dependent Care
Reimbursement Account, Transit Commuter Account Program, 401(k)
Plan with company match on first 6% of eligible pay that employee
contributes each year 100% vested, 401(k) Plan annual profit
sharing contribution 100% vested, company paid Life Insurance (at
2x the annual salary), Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance,
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D), Short-and
Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off (Non-Exempt positions only),
Flexible Time Off (Exempt positions only), ten paid holidays per
calendar year, Adoption Assistance Program, Infant Car Seat
Reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program, Tuition
Reimbursement Program and Enrichment Time of up to 40 hours per
year to be used toward the categories of culture, development,
volunteerism, or wellness. ----Please note, hourly or salary
compensation, or the range of hourly or salary compensation
available for a position may vary by location. We reserve the right
to amend benefit offerings at any time and compensation will be
determined at time of offer.#expand#HP#LI-AO1
Keywords: CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, Colorado Springs , Sr. Insurance Analyst, Professions , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!