Technical Spt Hlp Dsk Spec with Security Clearance
Company: Lockheed Martin
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Description:The Network Control Center Help Desk Technician at
Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station must possess the following
necessary information technology and computer skills to
- Provide fast and efficient resolution to a wide variety of
customer computer and network problems - Refer non-ancillary
actions to Comm Focal Point for resolution
- Resolve user application questions
- Resolve user network resource application questions
- Use network management tools
- Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve customer workstation
issues in a Microsoft Windows Operating System environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair network issues in a Microsoft
Operating System environment.
- Troubleshoot and repair network printers.
- Effective customer skills.
- Must have flexibility to work different shifts as needed. The
Help Desk Technician may be asked to support other areas/work
centers on the NISSC II contract. He/she will be subject to a
government security investigation and must meet eligibility
requirements for access to classified information. He/she may be
trained and must pass initial and recurring evaluations to maintain
Position requires Top Secret/SCI clearance. The Help Desk
Technician resolves technical problems and answers queries by
telephone in support of internal and/or outside customer computer
hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems. He/she
diagnoses, identifies, isolates and analyzes problems utilizing
historical database records. May route calls to product line
specialists. Maintains and updates records and tracking databases.
Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
Additionally the Help Desk Technician will
- Initiate, track, and conclude all actions in Remedy
- Track replenishment efforts and status in Remedy
- Assign ticket numbers for outages in Remedy
- Assign maintenance actions to work centers through Job
- Review status and update open tickets
- Report job status to the Systems Center
- Verify closure status with customer
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual performance
- Provide "first look" network administration as required -
Coordinate and participate in installation and renovation
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts and days as required
- Perform other duties as required to support the NCC mission
Perform additional duties as assigned. The Help Desk Technician
must possess experience with and have the proven ability to
operate, learn and understand Air Force Information Technology,
network, and client operations. He/she must independently determine
and develop and approach to solutions within established guidance.
His/her work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting
objectives. Candidate must meet minimum certification requirement
for DoD Directive 8570, "Information Assurance Training,
Certification, and Workforce Management". This position requires a
minimum certification associated with IAT Level I. Candidate must
possess a qualifying 8570 certification within 3 months of hire
date. Initial certification expenses will not be covered by the
NISSC II program.
Ideal candidates will possess a variety of multiple communications
support technical skills to include network desktop user, Video
systems maintenance, and Voice systems maintenance.
job.Qualifications Lockheed Martin is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
about. As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed
Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring
proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed
Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Keywords: Lockheed Martin, Colorado Springs , Technical Spt Hlp Dsk Spec with Security Clearance, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!