Physical Damage Subrogation Specialist
Company: CSAA Insurance Group
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: July 16, 2019
Are you automobile claims adjuster who is looking for a caring
company that is committed to exceptional service? If so, be part of
a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in
our Colorado Springs, Colorado office.
While weve been named a best place to work, our proudest
accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA members.
Through our commitment to service, growth and our people, CSAA
Insurance Group will create AAA members for life by fulfilling our
promise to be there when they need us.
A Typical day as a Subrogation Specialist includes:
- You will investigate, evaluate, negotiate and settle auto or
property damage claims and out of state losses.
- You will initiate arbitration between companies on disputed
liability claims and determine the appropriate collection method
(i.e. outside agency, AAA Subrogation Law Dept.).
- You will adjust to conclusion non-complex claims and claims not
requiring outside field adjustment.
- You will review auto damage estimates.
As a valued member of our community, you will:
- Join a team who is dedicated to AAA members and one another. We
seek out and incorporate different perspectives to drive towards
- Achieve career growth by continuously developing your skills
through on-the-job experience, exposure to others and formal
- Work at a place that has been named one of the 50 Most
Community-minded Companies in America for 5 years running.
- Experience a culture that values diverse backgrounds and
perspectives. 8 company-wide Employee Resource Groups address
themes like military appreciation, ethnic heritage and LGBTQ+
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3 years of automotive claims experience.
- Auto Physical Damage knowledge.
- General knowledge of Department of Insurance regulations.
- Ability to type 50 words per minute.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- General understanding of different lines of coverage (i.e.
homeowners, auto, personal property)
- BA/BS in Business, Insurance or related area, or equivalent
CSAA Insurance Group Offers Many Benefits, Including:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage
including benefits coverage for domestic partners. Company
contributions into a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 401(k) plus company matching dollar for dollar up to 6% and a
cash balance retirement program.
- Company paid employee assistance plan, and health support
- Award-winning wellness programs including free onsite fitness
- Paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parent and
paid adoption leave.
- Two weeks paid military leave.
- Paid time off, plus ten paid holidays and 24 hours of paid time
off to volunteer.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training, career
development and mentorship opportunities.
At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture.
Helping our employees lead enriched lives and satisfying careers is
how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion
that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect
the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our
teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members,
community or one another.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works
in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more
about us at https://careers.csaa-insurance.aaa.com/
Lets work together:
Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via
email, so please check your inbox to ensure you dont miss important
updates from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: CSAA Insurance Group, Colorado Springs , Physical Damage Subrogation Specialist, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!