MGR CUSTOMER OPTIMIZATION II
Posted on: June 19, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by
solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
The Get On Net, Customer Optimization Manager is responsible for
the overall productivity and effectiveness of the team, meeting or
exceeding operational goals for the successful conversion of
customer circuits from off-net to on-net facilities to realize
expense savings. The Manager will provide guidance to others,
evaluate general team performance, ensures all work activities are
completed, perform quality inspections and lead forums for
development of process or policy.
Responsible for building and maintaining business relationships,
which includes working with all levels and organizations of the
company to maintain and provide status of key projects
- Drive a customer first mindset that also focuses on improving
employee engagement and productivity
- Manage teams to meet or exceed operational goals; assisting
with escalations or requests for assistance when needed while
delivering outstanding service to customers
- Train, coach, mentor, motivate and conduct formal performance
reviews for team
- Ensures that milestone management is maintained by team
members, surveying internal and external customers for feedback on
effectiveness of process and team members
- Aligned to Business Unit financial and unit targets for
completion, developing additional approaches to drive more
opportunities into order and prioritization of
- Other duties as assigned
- Assoc degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
10 years related experience in specific area or equivalent. 3+
years management experience.
- Must have keen attention to detail.
- Must be self-directed, understand the requirements and take the
initiative to complete tasks or assignments with little or no
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to direct the work of other functional
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and
- Team player with a great passion to succeed
- Must work effectively under pressure; organizing multiple tasks
and projects in fast-paced environment.
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience in Project/Business
Management, Telecommunications, Operations, Technology or related
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and dealing
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition #: 213363
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Colorado Springs , MGR CUSTOMER OPTIMIZATION II, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!