Senior Solutions Architect
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 19, 2019
What you'll be doing...
We are looking for a HCM Talent Acquisition technical consultant,
with experience in deploying Cloud based HCM and/or Talent
Acquisition solutions and integrating with other cloud ERPs, on
prem systems and hybridized systems.
- This position requires a heavy technical background in HCM ERP
implementations and integrations as well as experience in
development and architecture of ERP based customized
- You will work with business and IT delivery teams to provide
well thought out and user centered solutions, creating and building
technical documentation such as technical designs, architecture
specs, Proof of concepts and spike solutions.
- The focus of this work is in the Talent Acquisition area for
the end to end staffing and onboarding functions of the entire
Verizon footprint, including complex business requirements related
to global implementations and multiple collective bargaining
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience developing and optimizing server architectures.
Even better if you have:
- Solid understanding of SaaS and Paas cloud support models and
- Experience in whole lifecycle of HCM Cloud implementations,
preferably in a large enterprise, mulit-org/multi-site context
- Experience with ERP software applications such as Oracle HCM
Talent Acquisition, Taleo, Peoplesoft v9.x
- Experience with integration solutions with external vendors via
- Experience in integration solutions with other cloud based and
on prem platforms
- Functional and technical knowledge of HCM architectures and
tools is a plus
- Experience with cloud native conversion and integration tools a
- Capability to troubleshooting HCM issues in production and
provide quick resolution a plus
- Experience in partnering with the business to understand
business process models, functional data flows and integration
needs, and transforming this knowledge into technical solutions
that leverage delivered HCM ERP features and/or complimentary
custom built features
- Ability to lead and explain critical integration intra- and
inter touch-points of the respective application and module.
- Ability to follow an implementation methodology and produce
high quality work-products
- Strong leadership skills to lead a team of consultants
including off-shore technical developers.
- Excellent verbal skills, including conducting/leading client
meetings and conduct presentations
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Colorado Springs , Senior Solutions Architect, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!