Mortgage Loan Processor
Company: CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Veterans Lending Group a division of CrossCountry Mortgage Inc. is a fast-paced environment where we LOVE working with our active duty service members, Veterans and their families. At Veterans Lending Group 73% of our staff are prior Military Service and or were Military Spouses and we need our new teammates to have the same dedication as we do! Are you a talented, experienced mortgage processor? Would you like to work for a direct lender that is recognized as an industry leader? Would you truly like to be recognized for your personal productivity? If you answered yes to those questions then apply to CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. We are seeking highly motivated, relationship-oriented and experienced Mortgage Loan Processor to join our award-winning and entrepreneurial team. The Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for providing quality customer service by obtaining necessary documentation for underwriting the loan file, ordering third party documentation, communicating directly with the customer and/or loan officer in an professional and effective manner to obtain necessary documentation, and provide proper discloser as required by local, state, and federal regulations. Essential Responsibilities:
- Obtain and assemble complete loan package in proper order for underwriting. Verify all required documentation (pre-underwrite) in the file. Complete required loan checklist.
- Verify the application is complete and accurate. Verifies documentation submitted and identifies any potential issues that may arise in underwriting.
- Performs a thorough review and analysis of borrower's credit, employment, income and assets as required by the particular program before submitting the file to the underwriter. Prepares a loan approval summary, the 1008 and the 1003 and ensures the accuracy of all the information printed on said documents. Responsible to hand over a completely documented file to the underwriter which is ready for approval or denial.
- Directly communicate with Loan Originator, Transaction Coordinator, and underwriter in writing and/or by telephone in order to obtain initial and missing documentation required to qualify for the loan, including but not limited to income information, asset information, credit authorization, trust agreements, purchase agreements, etc.
- Review loans for compliance within RESPA, TIL, HMDA, Reg. B, etc. (all mortgage related regulations). Prepare proper disclosures as required by regulations.
- Communicate with various companies to obtain Property Survey, Flood Certificate, Title Commitment, and payoff information. Verify vendor orders are complete and invoices received, and all are in the applicant's efile.
- Manage pipeline by reports within allotted turn-around times. Assist set-up of loans.
- Document all communication related to the loan application in the conversation log.
- Responsible to train and help supervise new loan processors and other processing personnel.
- Assist closing, secondary, and servicing obtain and clear outstanding suspense items from our investors.
- Performs such other duties as required.
- Responsible for accurately & compliantly issuing initial disclosures, all subsequent redisclosures & the closing disclosure. Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3 years residential mortgage processing experience required.
- Knowledge of RESPA guidelines. General knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations. Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, and loan documents preferred.
- Previous experience with Encompass preferred.
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed.
- Encompass 360/Mavent/Fraud System experience, is a plus.
- Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Outlook & Windows) CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit . IND123* CB**
Keywords: CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc, Colorado Springs , Mortgage Loan Processor, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!