Lead, Systems Engineer (TS/SCI Clearance Required)
Company: Harris Geospatial Solutions
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Description: Job Title: Lead, Systems Engineer (TS/SCI Clearance
Required) Job Code: SAS20230903-98180 Job Location: Colorado
Springs, CO Job Description: The Systems Engineer is responsible
for leading a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Software
Engineers, Network Engineers, and SI&T designing and
maintaining systems responsible for space superiority operations.
Additional responsibilities include supervision, leading, planning,
development, and execution of projects, pursuits, and programs.
- Requirements management, conops, conemps, and interface control
- Have an in-depth knowledge of C2 systems and architecture.
- Proficient in Agile methodologies, with experience in Global
Product Owner, Product Owner, Scrum Master roles.
- Managing technical baseline and understanding of planned vs
- Lead development, deployment, securing, and auditing of systems
capable of accreditation for classified processing.
- Meet functional requirements and overall management of the
- Coordinate efforts across multi-functional teams, across
multiple contracts, with both local and remote team members.
- Lead efforts of continual improvements to the engineering
processes and strategic growth in technical capabilities.
- Lead discussions and collaborate with internal and external
stakeholders, including government customers.
- Evaluate existing systems and capabilities to determine ways
and means necessary to enhance mission performance.
- Produce system and program specifications and establish
schedules and milestones which include processing steps, program
layouts, interrelationships, and sequences.
- Establish methods necessary to integrate new technology into
existing architecture, identifying conflicting system interface
problems, and developing solutions. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 9 years of prior relevant
experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior
- Active Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information
(TS/SCI) security clearance.
- Software development and/or integration & test experience or
development operations experience. Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with Dell VxRail and HPE hardware platforms.
- Experience with VMware vSphere, container/microservice, and VDI
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Department of Defense
cybersecurity requirements and guidelines. In compliance with
Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this
role in Colorado is $102,000.00 - $189,000.00 (salary ranges in
other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of
compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on
factors including but not limited to experience and geographic
location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits including:
health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending
accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off,
and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options
available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire,
schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining
Keywords: Harris Geospatial Solutions, Colorado Springs , Lead, Systems Engineer (TS/SCI Clearance Required), Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...