Occupational Therapist (OT) - Pediatric Homecare
Company: MGA Homecare
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Occupational Therapist (OT) - Pediatric HomecareFull-time and
part-time positions available - schedule crafted by you for an
ideal work/life balance
- Provide skilled occupational therapy services and interventions
to pediatric patients (birth to 21).
- Evaluate all assigned patients and develop, implement, and
modify treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Instruct and counsel patients and families.
- Complete accurate and timely documentation according to
standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
- Excited to work in pediatrics
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree from an accredited
- Current BLS CPR certification per state regulations
- Licensed to practice occupational therapy in the state of
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) beginning at hire date
- Unique compensation structure provides extra support for
clinicians new to home health and experienced clinicians
- Professional development and mentorship
- Free continuing education (CEUs), skill swaps, and compensated
- Flexible schedule crafted by you
- Incredible internal support, including Clinical and Operational
Therapy Team, Authorization, Scheduling, Billing, Intake, and Human
Resources.MGA Homecare therapies are designed to support career
development, longevity, and a healthy work/life balance. Almost 40%
of our therapists have been with us 5 or more years, 10 of those
have dedicated 8+ years to their families with MGA! We hope you and
our tenured clinicians continue to enjoy working alongside our team
and clients for many years to come.Annual Compensation: $67,200 -
$187,100. Compensation is dependent on experience, tenure, and
caseload volume. Full-time minimum requirement is 20 visits
completed weekly, indicative of lower annual range with average
starting rates. There is no cap on visit potential, allowing for
top of annual range with highly skilled and experienced clinicians.
-All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.Keywords: Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy,
OT, Pediatrics, Pediatric, Pediatric Homecare, Pediatric Home
Health, Pediatric Home Healthcare, Home Health, Home
HealthcarePandoLogic. Keywords: Pediatric Occupational Therapist,
Location: Colorado Springs, CO - 80909
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Colorado Springs , Occupational Therapist (OT) - Pediatric Homecare, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...