Plumbing Foreman/Superintendent - $1500 SIGN ON BONUS
Company: UMC, Inc.
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 27, 2023
This position organizes and supervises project teams that
include team leads, journeymen, apprentices, contractors, and
laborers throughout the project cycle. The successful Plumbing Site
Superintendent is highly skilled in working with teams to provide
the highest levels of safety, pre-planning, productivity, quality,
and efficiency in the competitive construction market, while
incorporating UMC's Vision, Mission, and Core Values.
Plumbing Superintendent Benefits -
- TOP MARKET PAY
- Excellent Stability and Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life Insurance for you and your
- Paid Time Off From Date of Hire
- Paid Holidays
- 401K w/ 6% Company Match
- Company Vehicle
- Family/Friend Referral Program
- Excellent Company Culture
Plumbing Superintendent Pay Range (Hourly)
$38.00 - $41.00 / hour depending on experience
Plumbing Superintendent Qualifications
- Must be a licensed Journeyman/Master Plumber
- At least 2 years of Foreman/Lead/Supervisor experience in
Plumbing. Multi-Family experience helpful.
- Must support UMC's Vision, Mission, and Core Value
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity and maintain the
confidentiality of personnel and business information.
- Possess good organizational, interpersonal, communication, and
- Has the ability to read and interpret operating manuals, plans,
and applicable building codes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and possess the
aptitude to learn and use additional computer software as needed,
i.e., Field View, Bluebeam.
- Must be able to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with
hands and arms; talk; hear; sit; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl;
climb or balance; stand; walk; lift or move up to 30 pounds and
occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds; work overhead and in
cramped quarters. Good vision required.
- Must have a valid driver's license, dependable transportation,
able to pass a physical and drug screening, andbe authorized towork
in the US
Plumbing Superintendent Responsibilities and Duties (Essential Job
- Ensures the project progresses on schedule, with the highest
priorities on safety, quality, and productivity.
- Works with the Project Manager to generate and submit RFIs
during pre-planning and as needed throughout the project
- Works with Purchasing and the Project Manager to ensure
materials are staged as needed and meets contractual
- Appropriately sets goals and expectations for their crews,
documents their progress, and approves timecards
- Teaches others the trade with patience while providingfeedback
on safety, quality, and productivity. Comfortable holding team
accountable to UMC, Inc. standards; documenting when
- Treats all employees and others with respect and dignity and
incorporates UMC's Vision, Mission, and Core Values always; leads
- Responsible for required Job Safety Assessments and other
- Attends all required meetings and creates a realistic work plan
and schedule (pre-plan) at least weekly.
- Performs and supports other duties or tasks that may be
assigned by the Project Manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer -
Work Environment/AAP/EEO Statements -While performing this job, the
employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles,
moving mechanical parts, and vibration. Occasionally exposure to a
variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites occurs. The
noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. The
performance of work happens in outside weather conditions. Mitigate
these hazards or stop work until conditions improve when
applicable. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the
position, with or without accommodation. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. -
Colorado Compliance: UMC, Inc. will not retaliate against any
employee making a complaint or inquiring about the Company's
practices regarding Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. If you
are subjected to any conduct that you believe violates this policy,
you must promptly speak to, write, or otherwise contact your direct
supervisor or, if the conduct involves your direct supervisor, the
project manager, or human resources.
Keywords: UMC, Inc., Colorado Springs , Plumbing Foreman/Superintendent - $1500 SIGN ON BONUS, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!