Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO)/Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO)
Company: CACI International
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO)/Contractor Program
Security Officer (CPSO)Job Category: SecurityTime Type: Full
timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCIEmployee Type:
RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%Type of Travel:
LocalCACI is looking for a Program Security Officer with experience
across all security disciplines and government agencies with an
emphasis on clearance processing and personnel security,
communications security, classified information systems security
and physical security. You will coordinate and monitor highly
sensitive aspects of the DOD, Intelligence Community, other
industrial security programs and related security activities,
ensuring compliance with government and company security policies
and procedures. Manage the CACI SCIF Conference/Demonstration
Center and associated SAP program office spaces. Protects
classified government information and publishes security awareness
for all cleared corporate personnel.What You'll Get To Do:Primary
duties include the management and supervision of the security staff
members, program inspections, audits and investigations, day-to-day
security oversight of several DoD, Special Access, and SCI Programs
within a multi-disciplinary environment. In addition, primary
duties shall also include management/oversight of the CACI SCIF
Conference/Demonstration Center and associated SAP program office
spaces.Provides development and oversight of all aspects of program
security including an understanding of security for classified
- Conducts security briefings and develops and conducts security
education programs for all cleared personnel.
- Develops and implements security procedures and coordinates
revisions and updates as necessary.
- Provides mentorship and guidance for all security related
functions as required
- Serves as the primary liaison between the USG and the business
unit. Protect classified government information and monitor
security procedures, ensuring compliance with all aspects of the
program including personnel, physical and administrative security
systems and procedures.
- Maintain security clearance records and process security
clearance documents for personnel requiring access under multiple
government contracts and subcontracts.
- Provides secondary alarm response to after-hour alarms within
30 minutes in the Colorado Springs, CO vicinity.More About the Role
:Successful candidate will manage the performance of the following
independent duties and must have previous experience performing
- Processing incoming and outgoing classified documents and
- Demonstrated expertise utilizing JPAS, APICS, Scattered
- Process incoming and outgoing classified visits to include
passing visits via JPAS or other customer specific procedures.
- Investigate security violations and prepare reports specifying
- Provide facility security support to include alarm checks,
program access controls, alarm response and issuing badges.
- Conduct annual security self-reviews and follow up on
- Personnel Security processing to include pre-screening and tier
- Prepare and submit Reinstatements, Crossovers, Nomination
Letters, 4311s, CPRLs, JAFAN SAP Formats, RFAs and XOBs.
- Ensure all SF86s (word document or e-QIP) are reviewed for
accuracy prior to submission.
- Track community badge expiration dates and ensure all badge
renewal submittals are submitted in a timely fashion.
- Update/modify program Security Operating Procedures (SOPs) and
Security Policies and Procedures (SPPs) in accordance with JAFAN
and NISPOM regulations.
- Compose, update, and maintain classified Systems Security Plans
demonstrating proficiency with anti-virus updates, audit checks,
and other duties related to maintaining classified information
- Provide guidance to employees and subcontractors regarding
matters of program security to include classification determination
and marking guidance.
- Provide security indoctrinations, debriefings, and annual
- Process, update and maintain subcontract DD254's, submit and
maintain SCI, SAP and CPRL nomination packages and billet
- Provide onsite security support activities in the areas of
Program, Personnel, Physical, COMSEC and Information Security.
- Prepare manuals outlining regulations, and establish procedures
for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting
personnel and visitors access to restricted records and
- Author security volumes in response to RFPs and participate in
Pink and Red Teams.
- Manage COMSEC duties & responses.
- Physical security management in the areas of access control,
IDS monitoring and response.
- Update, maintain and produce reports in the company Security
Clearance database, SIMS, and the Joint Personnel Adjudication
System (JPAS) database.
- Provide training and/or demonstrate familiarization with
security related equipment such as STEs, shedders, and the use of
intrusion detection devices and electronic security access
- Some travel will be required.Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must have current SCI access.
- Bachelor's degree and seven (7) years directly related security
experience in the DoD, Intelligence and DOD SAP Security arenas
with a high emphasis on personnel security to include operating in
a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) and Special
Access Program Facility (SAPF). Experience as an FSO or Alternate
FSO supporting an Industrial Security Program is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of and demonstrated experience with the
National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM),
JAFAN, DCIDs and ICDs, as well as other national level security and
Intelligence Community (IC) directives.
- Understanding of advanced technology security integration
processes and a complete understanding of DOD and National
Intelligence Agency Security requirements are required.
- Ability to work closely with government partners, security
counterparts, program managers, and offices within the Intelligence
Community and other defense industry partners to ensure successful
execution of program activity.
- Proficiency with the NISPOM, DCIDs, ICDs for classified AIS
certification and accreditation procedures.
- Responsible for the development, preparation, implementation,
and coordination of complex security plans.
- Customer and team oriented and able to function with limited
supervision. Must have excellent verbal and written communications
skills.What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACIs unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to
make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and
services in support of national security missions and government
transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian
customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.Pay Range: There are a host of factors that can
influence final salary including, but not limited to, geographic
location, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract
wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and
competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive
compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities.
Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to
support and protect employees and their families. Employment
benefits include health and wellness programs, income protection,
paid leave and, life insurance, retirement and savings.The proposed
salary range for this position is:$59,400.00 - $121,800.00As a
federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates
or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are
required to report their vaccination status.
Keywords: CACI International, Colorado Springs , Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO)/Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO), Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!