Counselor, Licensed - Moreno (43622)
Company: AspenPointe, Inc.
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 25, 2023
class=" row" aria-label="Counselor, Licensed - Moreno">
As an integral member of a multi-disciplinary team, the Therapist
(Licensed) provides expert, quality, and transparent clinical
mental health services to meet needs of Diversus Healths clients.
Clinical work may include but is not limited to completing
diagnostic assessments, individual, group or family therapy and
providing crisis de-escalation/stabilization as needed. Renders
services to clients and/or their families in various settings, to
include but not limited to outpatient, inpatient, home or
In addition to providing quality care, focus in this role is on
clinical confidence and further expanding clinical knowledge and
expertise as a licensed professional.
Essential Functions Clinical Care:
* Provides effective diagnostic assessments to include
psycho-social history, diagnostic justification and
conceptualization of client needs to drive treatment planning and
quality of care.
* Completes comprehensive assessments for intake diagnostics,
safety and risk management, and treatment planning that is
strengths-based and culturally inclusive of client preferences.
* Effectively develops and communicates treatment recommendations
to clients that are grounded in diagnostic evidence and measured by
clinical outcome tools.
* Provides expert, quality, and transparent individual, group and
family therapy that is evidence based and outcomes informed. May
include treatment of co-occurring (MH and SUD) clients.
* Provides treatment that involves the client as co-owner of their
treatment plan and drives care based on and measured by client
feedback about quality of care, therapeutic rapport, and status of
* Engages at risk clients with strategic safety planning and
interventions that deescalate and stabilize them and can initiative
involuntary mental health hold if appropriate based on severity of
* Develops safety plans that balance risk assessment with client
strengths, support systems, and supervisor feedback as needed.
Completes all crisis-related documentation in clear, comprehensive,
and timely fashion.
* Ensures all clinical documentation is completed in a timely
manner and meets quality standards, in compliance with state and
* Demonstrates multicultural awareness and sensitivity to client
* Utilizes client feedback mechanisms to assess treatment progress,
level of motivation, treatment preferences, and recommends lengths
of stay/ treatment modalities by balancing these factors in
clinically appropriate ways.
* Maintains effective relationship with operations staff to
understand caseload, including how to maximize scheduling to
increase client engagement including discharging clients after
clinically appropriate intervals of care.
* Utilizes data to maximize care delivery and productivity
opportunities and demonstrates understanding of caseload dynamics
i.e. LOS, clinical complexity, service delivery intervals
The Environment at Diversus Health is fluid. Roles and
responsibilities may be altered to accommodate changing business
conditions and objectives. Employees may be asked to perform duties
that are outside of the specific work that is listed. This position
may require you to work standard hours, as well as flexible hours
before and after standard hours, and overtime in excess of 40 hours
in a work week.
* Licensed, in good standing, in the State of Colorado in a
counseling, social work, or related behavioral health field (LCSW,
LPC, LMFT, PsyD, PhD)
* Must have sufficient language skills and be able to communicate
both verbally and in writing to accurately and professionally
implement and document the services provided to clients.
* Must possess basic computer skills and type 25+ w.p.m. for the
input and output of client information, using electronic health
* Must be able to perform and understand active listening, ethical
conduct, social perception, service orientation, complex problem
solving, writing, monitoring, judgment and decision-making
* Experience working therapeutically with specified population.
* Experience using various treatment modalities appropriate for
specified population, utilizing strength-based therapeutic
* Experience working in a team environment.
* Embodies a commitment to:
* Passion: a commitment to being present in the moment to create
excitement and allow individuals to utilize their passion in daily
functions. Help individuals connect their daily responsibilities
with Diversus Healths larger mission
* Humility: Level setting with all parties and advocates for all
voices within Diversus Health
* Corporate Citizenship: continued commitment to behave ethically
and contribute to economic development while improving the quality
of life of our workforce and their families, as well as of the
local community and society at large.
* Value in diversity: ability to recognize the value in differing
perspectives, culture, etc., and leveraging those diverse
components to develop experiences aligned with our internal and
* Innovation: thinking differently than the status quo to explore
opportunities that provide a competitive advantage.
* FUN: Contribute to, and be part of, an environment where
individuals feel joy, comfort and connected to the organizations
larger initiatives, while simultaneously experiencing a sense of
cultural acceptance and belonging
* Integration: cross functional implementation of theory,
principles, and best practices from across the behavioral health
industry in order to improve execution of strategies and deliver
high quality experiences
* Excellence: unwavering commitment to work that reflects the
standard our colleagues and persons expect and deserve.
* Transparency: communication, steward of resources, and the
mistakes one makes (Fail/Fail Fast/Fail Fast Forward), while giving
credit where it is due.
* Safety: speaks to interconnectedness of all facets (departments
and personnel) of the organization.
Keywords: AspenPointe, Inc., Colorado Springs , Counselor, Licensed - Moreno (43622), Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!