Motel 6 Housekeeper
Company: Galaxy Management Company, LLC
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 27, 2022
_*Primary Objective: *_
To clean public spaces and guest accommodations and stock with
appropriate supplies in accordance with established standards. The
duties and responsibilities listed below are not all-inclusive and
serve only as a guideline for this position. It is likely that you
will be asked and required to perform reasonable duties and
responsibilities that are not a part of this job description.
_*Duties and Responsibilities: *_
_*Guest Rooms: *_
* Attend staff meetings to learn room assignments and day's
* Stock housekeeping carts with cleaning supplies, fresh linens and
* Clean, vacuum, dust and restock guest rooms and guest
* Make beds.
* Remove all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
* Ensure that everything is in working order.
* Respond to guest requests and report guest issues and complaints
in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Strict follow-through on lost and found procedures. No articles
should ever be removed from occupied rooms. Absolute respect for
guests' property should always be exercised.
* Constant awareness of safety hazards (i.e., broken glass, frayed
electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and
report to supervisor.
* Follow all training procedures relating to blood-borne
* Maintenance of Quality Standards
* Inspect guests' rooms, public access areas and outside grounds
for cleanliness and appearance
* Prepares Maintenance Work Orders to correct problems in guest
rooms and public areas
* Comprehensive knowledge of brand services and amenities in order
to accommodate guests' needs
* Wears proper uniform at all times
_*Qualifications & Skills: *_
* Basic reading, writing and math skills and one year of food
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to carry or lift items weighing approximately 25
* Good communication skills to interact with guests, managers and
* Ability to utilize often problem-solving, reasoning and
_*Education and Experience: *_
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Authorized to work in the United States
* Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work
* 1 year of Housekeeping experience
* 1 year of Customer Service experience
* Weekend Availability
_*Physical Demands: *_
* On feet for long periods of time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
* Day shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Colorado Springs, CO: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Galaxy Management Company, LLC, Colorado Springs , Motel 6 Housekeeper, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!