Company: Colorado Mountain Brewery
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Cellarman & Brewery DeliveriesImmediately Hiring $16-17 an hour
Are you self motivated? Do you enjoy working independently while
listening to your favorite music? Are you interested in checking
out the brewing profession? Are you interested in working part
time? If so, this may be the job for you!At Colorado Mountain
Brewery we believe that great beer, great food and great service
are our keys to success. In order to be successful in this, we need
YOU!At CMB, we provide a supportive training-based atmosphere for
our Team Members. We believe that our team members are instrumental
in our ability to provide a legendary Colorado experience!
- Over 90% of our Managers were once Team Members
- We offer competitive pay and a great culture!
- We offer dental, vision and AFLAC benefits.
- We provide extensive on-the-job training from your first day on
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.WHAT DO I NEED?
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred.
- Self-discipline, initiative, outgoing, pleasant, polite manner,
and neat/clean appearance.
- Ability to perform duties such as keg washing and other support
duties as required by Brewer.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
in order to be added to the company's insurance policy.
- Must agree to Company policy regarding safe driving standards
for delivery of kegs.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States and provide proof
- Uphold the Company's mission and core values of HEART:
Humility, Excellence, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork.The role
of Cellarman and Brewery Deliveries is to assist the Brewer in the
daily operations of the brewery including but not limited to
washing kegs, delivering kegs of beer between locations, performing
transfers and assisting as directed by the Brewery Leadership Team.
This position is part time and is performed on an as needed basis.
This position is expected to work with positivity, professionalism
and profitability as part of the Brewery Team.QUALIFICATIONS AND
- Upholds the Company's mission and core values of HEART:
Humility; Excellence; Accountability; Respect and Teamwork.
- Ensure discretion with confidential and proprietary
- Maintains courteous, helpful and professional behavior on the
- Will support the success of the entire team by promoting a
collaborative work environment.
- Adheres to all Colorado Mountain Brewery Policies and
Procedures, Colorado Mountain Brewery Safety Policies and
Procedures and OSHA safety guidelines.
- Consistently contributes to problem-solving and cooperates with
- Brings issues and process improvement ideas to the attention of
the Head Brewer of Operations and Lead Brewer.
- Attends meetings and participates as required.
- Completes training as required for position.
- Demonstrates appropriate level of time management in support of
the Brewery Leadership Team to ensure efficient Brewery
Operations.JOB SPECIFIC TASKS:
- Cleaning kegs and supplies when necessary.
- Fill kegs as directed by Brewer.
- Clean lines and change CO2 as needed
- Maintain the functionality and cleanliness of the Brewery in
accordance with OSHA, Health and Safety codes and all Federal,
State and Local regulations.
- Per the Brewer's instruction, performs any necessary
maintenance on brewery equipment.
- Works with the Brewer to make adjustments to daily operations
- Adheres to all Colorado Mountain Brewery safety policies and
procedures and OSHA safety guidelines.
- Ensures cleanliness & sanitation of all equipment, tanks and
work areas to maintain consistent beer quality.
- Fundamental knowledge of plumbing and machinery
- Other duties as requested/assigned.PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING
CONDITIONS:The physical demands and working conditions described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Requirements - Requires full range of body motion,
manual and finger dexterity, and eye-hand coordination; requires
the ability to use department equipment, to communicate
effectively; requires standing, walking, sitting, climbing,
squatting, kneeling and performing repetitive tasks for up to the
entire work day; requires the ability to lift/carry up to 100
pounds using appropriate body mechanics.
- Visual, Hearing and Communication Requirements - Requires
corrected vision and hearing to within normal range, with or
without reasonable accommodation. Must be able to communicate
effectively in verbal and written form with all levels of personnel
within and outside of the organization.
- Pressure Factor - Requires working under stressful conditions.
Moderate pressure to meet scheduled and recurring deadlines.
- Environmental Conditions - Working in a brewery environment.
Work space may be shared. Working conditions may be noisy with
fluctuating indoor temperatures. May be exposed to a risk of bodily
injury through contact with moving instrumentation, substancesand
other conditions common to a brewery/restaurant environment.
Subject to unpleasant odors.
Keywords: Colorado Mountain Brewery, Colorado Springs , Cellarman Deliveries, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!