Live Streaming & Gaming Specialist
Company: Wounded Warrior Project
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Great benefits. Competitive pay. We know these are some of the
things people look for in a job.But if you're the kind of person
who also cares about making an impact and serving our nation's
wounded warriors and their families, then you're exactly the kind
of person we're looking for. When you join Wounded Warrior Project,
you're committing to making a difference. We make a commitment to
you too - helping you to find that spark, ignite your passion to
serve, and embark on a career with meaning and purpose.At Wounded
Warrior Project we recognize our mission cannot be accomplished
without our talented teammates, which is why we're proud to offer
benefits such as:
- A flexible hybrid work schedule (3 days in office, 2 days' work
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage for both teammates AND
- Competitive pay and performance incentives
- A fun, mission focused and collaborative team environmentA
mission that matters is just the beginning, so if you're ready to
get started, we're ready for you.The Wounded Warrior Project (WWP)
Live Streaming & Gaming Specialist engages, stewards, and grows the
Gaming and Live Streaming community, and supports new and existing
initiatives and partnerships. The Live Streaming and Gaming
Specialist supports live streamers and gamers with the tools to
amplify their efforts and help maximize fundraising for WWP and
generate fuel for the WWP mission.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate key projects by determining, prioritizing, and
communicating the needs of the live streamers and gamers to the
Resource Development (RD) team and leadership.
- Day-to-day management of all social media activity related to
livestreaming and gaming and other emerging live streaming
platforms (Twitch, Discord, YouTube, Facebook Live).
- Collaborate with internal WWP teams to create fundraising
campaigns around the livestreaming and gaming community.
- Assist with fielding and answering support questions from
various online supporters.
- Review and distribute communications to WWP advocates and to
the livestreaming and gaming community.
- Communicate daily with the livestreaming and gaming fundraisers
through email and social media.
- Develop and implement social media messaging and engagement
strategy in collaboration with internal marketing and
- Collaborate with the RD team to identify and secure sponsorship
and business opportunities.
- Identify and implement new ways to increase fundraiser's
- Speak from a place of knowledge to fundraisers and donors.
- Stay informed of new technology and platforms to continue to
remain relevant within the livestreaming/gaming communities.
- Support Peer-to-Peer team to achieve overall identified
- Travel and represent the organization at select events or
expos, in order to promote the community fundraising program and/or
- Other related duties as assigned.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Must be energetic, engaged social media and influencer with the
ability to build creative approaches and execute on social media
and influencer strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional
interpersonal skills. Comfortable leading discussions with
individuals and teams and providing clarity and direction.
- Demonstrated ability to be behind and in front of a
- Strong knowledge of social media channels, e.g., Facebook,
Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Discord, and others.
- Understanding of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising and specifically
online gaming and livestreaming.
- Strong understanding of the livestreaming/gaming
- Strong understanding of current use of gaming and livestreaming
- Strong understanding of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising and
specifically online gaming and livestreaming.
- Effective analytical and planning skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Ability to
effectively handle multiple priorities while maintaining a strong
attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- High energy level. Self- starter; willing to take initiative.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Unequivocal commitment to the highest standards of personal and
business ethics and conduct.
- Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work
- Three years of experience managing social media and influencers
utilizing Microsoft Office and livestreaming/gaming platforms,
e.g., Twitch, Donor Drive, or similar platforms.
- Experience in creating content and/or streaming.
- Three years of experience with livestreaming or gaming.
- One year of experience in fundraising, sales, or
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field. Equivalent combination
of education, training, certification, and experience may be
considered in lieu of degree.Preferences
- None.CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSURERequirements
- None.WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- General office environment; temperature controlled.
- Up to 50% travel.We recognize the success of our mission
depends on the efforts of our passionate, hard-working teammates.
To help teammates remain focused on the warriors and families we
serve, WWP offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Medical/Prescription drug, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D,
Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, and an Employee
Assistance Program. WWP also offers a 401(k) retirement plan, a
competitive PTO package, Sick Leave, Family Care Leave, Paid
Holidays, Birthday Holiday, Education Assistance, and Bereavement
Leave. For Colorado Applicants:The estimated hiring range for this
position is between $51,200 - $76,800 annual base salary,subject to
a candidate's combination of experience, qualifications, and
credentials. This position may also be eligible for an annual
performance incentive.For New York Applicants: The estimated hiring
range for this position is between $58,880 - $88,320 annual base
salary,subject to a candidate's combination of experience,
qualifications, and credentials. This position may also be eligible
for an annual performance incentive.
*ca-djWounded Warrior Project is an equal opportunity employer
committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship,
age, veteran or military status, disability, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.Please note:
Wounded Warrior Project is not seeking assistance or accepting
unsolicited resumes from search firms without a written search
agreement in place. All resumes submitted by search firms to any
employee at Wounded Warrior Project via email, the Internet or
directly to hiring managers at Wounded Warrior Project in any form
without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed
the sole property of Wounded Warrior Project, and no fee will be
paid in the event the candidate is hired by Wounded Warrior Project
as a result of the referral or through other means."
Keywords: Wounded Warrior Project, Colorado Springs , Live Streaming & Gaming Specialist, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!