Mental Health Therapist (Remote), Full-time or part-time
Company: Foresight Mental Health
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. We're so glad you're
considering joining our team.
At Foresight, our commitment to taking care of our providers-and
offering exceptional care to our members-is paramount.
Now offering Part-time and Full-time options!
We're here to support you, so you can focus on your members. As a
- You'll receive your member caseload from us. We partner with
multiple major insurance companies to increase access to care and
work to match your skills with our member needs.
- You're autonomous and empowered: you pick your modality, and we
give you the tools you need, including:
- An efficient, robust electronic health record (EHR) that makes
documentation quick and easy
- Messaging tools within our EHR to communicate with members and
- Training opportunities and standards of care to support
- You'll work with a dedicated support team that manages
administrative tasks, so you can focus on doing what you love. Our
support team assists with:
- Insurance verification
- Billing and reimbursement
- Marketing and provider partnerships
- IT systems support
- You'll receive competitive compensation, including paid
administrative time, as well as be eligible for a comprehensive
benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k match,
PTO, CEU support and more.
- You'll be able to choose from virtual and hybrid models to best
fit your lifestyle.
We're focused on higher quality care-and collaboration to help us
get there. Our clinical approach includes:
- An interdisciplinary partnership between therapy and
- Collaboration with other providers
- Attention to evidence-based outcomes
- Connection to colleagues with a diverse array of modalities,
and broad range of experience, background and
- Dedicated supervision time with your clinical lead for
individualized case consultation and professional
- Regular opportunities for case consultation and clinical
About the role of Licensed Mental Health Therapist.
- A minimum availability of 10 clinical hours with members per
week for a part-time position or a minimum availability of 30
clinical hours with members per week for a full-time
- You'll practice individual, family, couples, and/or group
- You'll attend any mandatory scheduled group and
organization-wide meetings as well as participate in optional
meetings and consultation.
- Compensation is an hourly rate of $38
- If interested, an opportunity for a hybrid (in-person and
virtual) schedule may be available in the future.
What we look for in our providers.
- We're looking for individuals with the following CO
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- You have an active, independent Colorado license, or a pending
license number after successfully passing the licensing
- You have a related degree, and have completed state-specific
degree and coursework requirements.
- You have not opted out from Medicare.
- You have access to reliable and stable internet while working
- Familiarity with the Google Suite platform is a plus.
How our hiring process works
Our hiring process is streamlined to move you through our initial
screening and interviews efficiently and respectfully. From
application to hire, if you're a good match with Foresight, you can
expect to receive an offer within two weeks-and often sooner, if
we're able to schedule first- and second-round interviews in close
We're committed to building culture from the inside out.We're
thrilled to rank No. 26 in Glassdoor's 50 Best Places to Work for
small- and medium-sized companies in 2022.Join a community that's
changing mental health care for the better.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read ourCalifornia
Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to
providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet
your needs. If you're a person with a disability and require
assistance during the application process, please don't hesitate to
reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome
members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Keywords: Foresight Mental Health, Colorado Springs , Mental Health Therapist (Remote), Full-time or part-time, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!