Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
Company: Wounded Warrior Project
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Great benefits. Competitive pay. We know these are some of the
things people look for in a job.But if you're the kind of person
who also cares about making an impact and serving our nation's
wounded warriors and their families, then you're exactly the kind
of person we're looking for. When you join Wounded Warrior Project,
you're committing to making a difference. We make a commitment to
you too - helping you to find that spark, ignite your passion to
serve, and embark on a career with meaning and purpose.At Wounded
Warrior Project we recognize our mission cannot be accomplished
without our talented teammates, which is why we're proud to offer
benefits such as:
- A flexible hybrid work schedule (3 days in office, 2 days' work
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage for both teammates AND
- Competitive pay and performance incentives
- A fun, mission focused and collaborative team environmentA
mission that matters is just the beginning, so if you're ready to
get started, we're ready for you.The Wounded Warrior Project (WWP)
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator assists the Marketing and
Development teams with delivering high-quality technical solutions
that empower usage of the Marketing Cloud automation platform and
is responsible for administration and maintenance of the
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the administration and configuration of the Marketing
- Responsible for design and technical implementation of
solutions using the Marketing Cloud platform of products.
- Translate business and marketing needs into well-designed
- Collaborate with internal IT teams to determine best path for
Salesforce platform implementation.
- Optimize Marketing Cloud configuration and solutions for
efficiency and simplicity.
- Maintain and document technical processes and marketing
- Continually improve the Marketing Cloud data model and
- Develop responsive email templates.
- Other related duties as assigned.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) aka
- Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and
Studios, including Mobile Connect, Personalization Builder, Social
Studio, Interaction Studio, Journey Builder, and Advertising
- Experience implementing automated solutions utilizing Marketing
- Experience using Journey Builder with thorough understanding of
Audience Builder configuration.
- Working knowledge of AMPscript and Guide Template
- Working knowledge of Front-end development building CloudPages
- Working knowledge of SQL and databases.
- Fundamental understanding of database technologies (RDBMS,
- Working knowledge of Marketing Cloud's contact data model.
- Current on the latest Salesforce technology updates, changes,
community, and roadmap(s).
- Experience with email and/or marketing automation software and
- Experience with web services integration (REST/SOAP).
- Proficient in Amp scripting and content builder.
- Ability to teach and coach business teams on how to best use
Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Ability to translate technical solutions from business
- Excellent organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to handle
multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think critically
to resolve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical
- Work independently with limited supervision.
- Creative team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Unequivocal commitment to the highest standards of personal and
business ethics and conduct.Mission-driven, guided by core values,
and a pleasure to work with.EXPERIENCERequirements
- Three years of experience as a marketing cloud administrator or
- Three years of experience using Journey Builder,Content
Builder, and Mobile Studio.
- Three years of experience implementing full life cycle projects
in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.Preferences
- Two years of experience with Amp scripting and content
- Two years of experience in agile/SCRUM practices and associated
tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
- One year of experience with Salesforce
Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field. Equivalent combination of
training, education, and work experience may be considered in lieu
- None.CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSURERequirements
- Certified inMarketing Cloud Email Specialistor Marketing Cloud
- Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer.WORK
- General office environment, temperature controlled.
- Up to 5% travel.We recognize the success of our mission depends
on the efforts of our passionate, hard-working teammates. To help
them remain focused on the warriors and families we serve, WWP
offers a comprehensive benefits package to our teammates that
includes Medical/Prescription drug, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D,
Short/Long-term Disability, and an Employee Assistance Program. WWP
also offers a retirement plan, a competitive Paid Time Off, Sick
Leave, Paid Holidays, Birthday Holiday, Education Assistance,
Family Care Leave, and Bereavement Leave.For Colorado
Applicants:The estimated hiring range for this position is between
$68,000 - $84,000 annual base salary,subject to a candidate's
combination of experience, qualifications, and credentials. This
position may also be eligible for an annual performance
incentive.For New York Applicants: The estimated hiring range for
this position is between $77,280 - $96,600 annual base
salary,subject to a candidate's combination of experience,
qualifications, and credentials. This position may also be eligible
for an annual performance incentive.
*ca-kwWounded Warrior Project is an equal opportunity employer
committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship,
age, veteran or military status, disability, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.Please note:
Wounded Warrior Project is not seeking assistance or accepting
unsolicited resumes from search firms without a written search
agreement in place. All resumes submitted by search firms to any
employee at Wounded Warrior Project via email, the Internet or
directly to hiring managers at Wounded Warrior Project in any form
without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed
the sole property of Wounded Warrior Project, and no fee will be
paid in the event the candidate is hired by Wounded Warrior Project
as a result of the referral or through other means."
Keywords: Wounded Warrior Project, Colorado Springs , Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!