Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract
opportunity for one of our key clients, a Fortune 500 American
global biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the discovery,
development, and manufacturer of healthcare products. Detailed Job
Description:Job Title:Quality EngineerClient Location: 4833
Centennial Blvd Colorado Springs Colorado 80919 United
StatesShift:6A - 4:30P - Monday - ThursdayRole:On-siteContract:12
Months (Possible Extension) Requirements/Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Scientific/Technical field (i.e. Chemistry,
Biology, or Engineering) or Associates degree with equivalent
- Experience with incoming inspection
- Experience investigating and troubleshooting production
- Working experience in a regulated industry.Must Have:
- Must be proficient with hand measurement tools such as
calipers, micrometers, pin gauges, etc.
- Must be competent in the use of a measuring microscope for
complex geometries and difficult measurements.
- CMM Programming a definite plus.
- Must be committed to continuous improvement and capable of
balancing multiple activities in fast paced, constantly evolving
- Must be knowledgeable of basic metrology skills
- Must have knowledgeable of audit skills and techniques
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office
- Experience with ERP system a strong plus. Minimum Role &
- You will assist in leading quality investigations, development
and implementation of corrective actions, complete incoming
inspection of received parts, and interface with customers, both
internal and external.
- We need someone who can operate complex test equipment, show
outstanding attention to detail, and be very safety conscious.
- Duties include inspecting incoming materials and products to
ensure quality specifications are met, managing the metrology needs
of the facility, collaborating with relevant teams to create and
implement solutions for identified production problems, completing
basic data analysis, and assisting with audits.Note: -
- US Citizens, Green Gard Holder, H4-EAD, GC-EAD and those
authorized to work in United States for any employer will be
considered. Apply Now!
Keywords: Experis, Colorado Springs , Quality Engineer, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!