Site Reliability Engineer
Company: Dark Wolf Solutions
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer
(SRE) Subject Matter Expert (SME) to build and maintain
infrastructure as code on large scale multi-site deployments. The
SRE SME shall utilize their technical leadership experience to
evaluate and assess new ways to scale platform capabilities. The
SRE shall be able to automate workflows to help push the limit of
the infrastructure and enable continuous delivery of capabilities
onto a hybrid infrastructure. The engineer shall be able to
troubleshoot issues until root causes are understood on high
traffic production systems, participate in design and code review
processes, interact with product owners to coordinate
infrastructure changes and be responsible for identifying
bottlenecks and improving performance of the platform.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with software developers,
engineers, and operations teams.
- Monitor sites and software to make sure they're performing
- Anticipates potential problems before they occur and provides
dynamic solutions. -
- Conduct post-incident reviews. -
- Build sustainability by coding automation within a site
- Experience in Technical Customer Service, Customer Management,
and experience in escalations may be required.
- Run our infrastructure with Chef, Ansible, Terraform, GitLab
CI/CD, and Kubernetes.
- Design, build and maintain core infrastructure that enables
GitLab scaling to support hundreds of thousands of concurrent
- Respond to incidents that impact platform availability and
provide support for service engineers with customer incidents.
- Build monitoring that alerts on symptoms rather than on
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the
- Create and maintain documentation for actions and
implementations to drive sustainability and then automation.
- Drive the strategic plan for PaaS infrastructure growth
- 4+ years of experience developing production software
leveraging modern languages (including: Java, Python, Go, NodeJS,
- 1+ years of experience developing containerized services
deployed in production on orchestration platforms such as
Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with agile and lean software development
- 1+ years of experience working with relational and/or
non-relational databases e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB,
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience with modern version control
systems such as Git, Subversion, Mercurial, etc.
- HS Diploma
- US Citizenship and clearable to a DoD Secret security clearance
or higher. Desired Qualifications:
- CompTIA Security+ CE or other DoD 8570 IAT II
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent
technical degree; or equivalent industry experience - This position
is located in Colorado Springs, CO.
The salary range for this position is $110,000 - $159,000,
commensurate on experience. -
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer
Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required
to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and
to complete the required employment eligibility verification form
Keywords: Dark Wolf Solutions, Colorado Springs , Site Reliability Engineer, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!