Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Company: Infront Webworks - Digital Agency
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Although we do allow work from home time, this position is
primarily an in office position.
We are looking for an SEO professional to manage search engine
optimization and digital marketing activities for our clients. You
will be responsible for managing all aspects of SEO including SEO
strategy planning, content strategy, citation and link building,
keyword strategy/mapping, performance analysis, and client
- Review and analyze client sites
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Implement SEO Strategy
- Improve, track and report client 'rank' in major search
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years SEO experience
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of Google Analytics
and Search console
- Understanding of all search engine ranking factors
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google
Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, WEBCEO, Ahrefs).
- Project and time management with Monday.com and or related
tools (sharpspring, salesforce, etc..)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
Benefits include: Health insurance, HSA with company match, PTO,
IRA with company match, and partial work from home opportunity
Keywords: Infront Webworks - Digital Agency, Colorado Springs , Search Engine Optimization Specialist, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!