Field Property Claims Adjuster
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Are you looking to use your customer service skills in a role
where you can see that you are making a difference in people's
lives? Do you want a career with endless opportunities for growth?
As a member of the Field Property Claims Team, you will play a
vital role in providing an outstanding customer experience by using
your investigative and negotiation skills to resolve a variety of
homeowner claims in a fast paced, detail-oriented, team
environment. In this role, you will travel to the loss site to
conduct thorough analysis. Every day is a new exciting challenge,
as our Field Property Claims Adjusters use cutting edge homeowner's
products and services to help our customers through the claims
process.Training is a critical component to your success and that
success starts with reliable attendance. Attendance and active
engagement during training is mandatory. In this role, you
- Investigate and determine coverage onsite of loss and adjusts
all elements of Property Loss claims of moderate-high
- Handle moderate- severe complexity claims assigned under little
- Investigate and evaluate onsite to resolve complex coverage and
damage issues to include preparing complete estimates of repair for
the covered damages.
- Explain coverage of loss, assists policyholders with
itemization of damages, emergency repairs and additional living
- Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such
as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various
- Identify suspicious losses. Recommend referral to SIU where
appropriate and may assist the SIU in their investigation and
settling of the claim.
- May be called upon for catastrophe duty.QualificationsThis role
might be for you if you have:
- Working knowledge of claims handling procedures and
- Demonstrated understanding of building construction
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while
exhibiting good judgment.
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal
- Computer skills with the ability to work with multi-faceted
systems and analytical skills.
- The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally
acquired through bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and at
least 1 year of directly related experience.
- Ability to obtain proper licensing as required.At Liberty
Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently
pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on
openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our
expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn
your passion into a rewarding profession.Liberty Mutual has proudly
been recognized as a "Great Place to Work" by Great Place to Work
US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the
"100 Best Places to Work in IT" on IDG's Insider Pro and
Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been
named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and
one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates-as well as one of
America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our
commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: We value your
hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we
put people first by offering you benefits that support your life
and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please
visit: Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not
tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age,
disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on
any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Colorado Springs , Field Property Claims Adjuster, Other , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!